1. A flexible container with a single opening.
4. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
9. Divulge information or secrets.
13. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. An island of Hawaii northwest of Oahu.
18. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
19. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
20. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
22. The capital and largest city of Georgia on the Kura river.
24. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
26. The sixth month of the civil year.
27. Type genus of the family Haliotidae.
29. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
30. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
32. The compass point midway between north and west.
33. The cry made by sheep.
35. An absence of emotion or enthusiasm.
41. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
45. Qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward.
46. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
47. Used of a single unit or thing.
49. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. Bristlelike process near the tip of the antenna of certain flies.
54. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
55. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
57. A white powder with a pleasant taste and odor.
58. A port in southern Sweden.
60. Genus of herbs of Eurasia and the Americas.
64. The brightest star in Cygnus.
66. The face of a timepiece.
67. A Christian recluse.
68. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
69. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
70. Flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water.
71. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
72. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
75. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
76. Prone to communicate confidential information.
79. Witnessed at first hand.
81. An electrically charged particle.
82. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
83. The last (12th) month of the year.
84. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
91. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
94. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
95. (in India and Burma) A member of an armed gang of robbers.
97. An informal term for a father.
99. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
100. A bachelor's degree in theology.
101. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
103. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
104. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
105. Make a dent or impression in.
106. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
107. Late time of life.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. In bed.
3. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
4. A state in northwestern North America.
5. Chinese evergreen conifer discovered in 1955.
6. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
7. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
8. Somewhat ill or prone to illness.
9. Strong woody fibers obtained especially from the phloem of from various plants.
10. Being three more than fifty.
11. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
12. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
13. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
14. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
15. Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
21. Any tropical African shrub of the genus Protea having alternate rigid leaves and dense colorful flower heads resembling cones.
23. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
25. Lower in esteem.
28. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
31. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
34. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
36. Genus of woody Asiatic vines.
37. Medieval artillery used during sieges.
38. By bad luck.
39. American Revolutionary leader from Virginia whose objections led to the drafting of the Bill of Rights (1725-1792).
40. Having antlers.
42. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
43. Resoluteness by virtue of being unyielding and inflexible.
44. Of or relating to the life and times of kings Charles I or Charles II of England.
48. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
52. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
53. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
56. On the inside.
59. Having the benefit of careful prior consideration or counsel.
61. A medicine that induces nausea and vomiting.
62. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
63. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
65. Something causes misery or death.
73. Lasting through all time.
74. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
77. Filled with a great quantity.
78. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
80. A card game for 2 players.
85. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
86. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
87. The act of scanning.
88. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
89. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
90. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
92. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
93. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
96. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
98. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
102. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.