1. In or of the month preceding the present one.
4. A major city of northeastern Oklahoma on the Arkansas river.
9. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
13. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
16. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
17. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
18. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
19. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
20. A syllabic script used in writing Sanskrit and Hindi.
22. A mistake resulting from inattention.
24. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. Any of various small plant-sucking insects.
30. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
31. Island in West Indies.
35. A medieval steel helmet.
41. Half the width of an em.
42. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
43. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
47. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
48. Any distinct time period in a sequence of events.
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
51. A master's degree in library science.
52. A state in New England.
53. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
57. A Hebrew prophet in the Old Testament who opposed the worship of idols.
60. A Chinese green tea with twisted leaves.
62. (of tempo) Moderate.
64. A barbiturate used as a hypnotic.
66. Especially a long, formal letter.
69. A strong flame that burns brightly.
70. Disqualify oneself (as a judge, for example) in a particular case.
74. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
75. A young woman.
76. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
77. An oral cephalosporin (trade names Keflex and Keflin and Keftab) commonly prescribe for mild to moderately severe infections of the skin or ears or throat or lungs or urinary tract.
82. A boy or man.
84. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
88. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
89. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
92. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
94. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
95. Relating to a recently developed fashion or style.
96. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
97. An actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression.
98. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
99. Used of a single unit or thing.
100. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
101. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
102. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
1. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
2. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
3. Skintight knit hose covering the body from the waist to the feet worn by acrobats and dancers and as stockings by women and girls.
4. Alternative classification for the thrushes.
5. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
6. 16 ounces.
7. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
8. Jordan's port.
9. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
10. (informal) Of the highest quality.
11. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
12. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
13. One million periods per second.
14. Not only so, but.
15. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
21. The opening of a subject to public discussion and debate.
23. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
25. United States writer remembered as the secretary and companion of Gertrude Stein (1877-1967).
28. An image represented as a two dimensional array of brightness values for pixels.
29. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
32. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
33. Enduring strength and energy.
34. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
36. Graceful Old World ruminant with long legs and horns directed upward and backward.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
39. A fighter plane used for suicide missions by Japanese pilots in World War II.
40. Trees or shrubs of the families Ebenaceae or Sapotaceae or Styracaceae or Symplocaceae.
44. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
45. (used with singular count nouns) Colloquial for `not a' or `not one' or `never a'.
46. In the Roman calendar.
49. (chemistry) Being or containing an acid.
54. A sedimentary rock formed by the deposition of successive layers of clay.
55. Dressed or clothed especially in fine attire.
56. A stringed instrument of India.
58. Having qualities characteristic of Jesuits or Jesuitism.
59. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
61. Fodder harvested while green and kept succulent by partial fermentation as in a silo.
63. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
65. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
67. The waging of armed conflict against an enemy.
68. Look at with amorous intentions.
71. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
72. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
73. Basic principles of the cosmos.
74. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
78. Very dark black.
79. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
80. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
81. South African term for `boss'.
83. Young sheep.
85. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
86. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
87. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
90. A master's degree in business.
91. A flexible container with a single opening.
93. The fatty flesh of eel.