1. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
4. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
8. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
12. Knock unconscious or senseless.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
18. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
20. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
22. Arrange in tabular form.
24. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
25. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
26. Situated away from the axis of any body or part.
28. (informal) Exceptionally good.
30. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
32. A genus of Paridae.
35. Being two more than forty.
39. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
40. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
41. Have confidence or faith in.
45. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
52. A flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces.
53. A state in northwestern North America.
54. A genus of Ploceidae.
56. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
57. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
61. Of or relating to the urethra.
65. Highly seasoned cut of smoked beef.
67. God of death.
68. The sign language used in the United States.
70. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
71. A country on the island of Jamaica.
74. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
76. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
77. An officer of a corporation or others who have access to private information about the corporation's operations.
80. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
81. A small piece of cloth.
83. Feeling nausea.
88. Similar things placed in order or happening one after another.
91. The capital of Western Samoa.
92. Fiddler crabs.
93. Type genus of the Nepidae.
95. God of fire.
96. Adopted in order to deceive.
97. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
98. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
99. A quantity of no importance.
100. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
1. Young sheep.
2. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
3. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
4. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
5. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
6. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
7. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
8. Of definite shape and volume.
9. Type genus of the Spalacidae.
10. Render verbally, "recite a poem".
11. Water frozen in the solid state.
12. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
13. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
14. A cruel and brutal fellow.
15. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
21. Whitish soft-bodied ant-like social insect that feeds on wood.
23. (legal terminology) The Latin word for wife.
27. A line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
33. Small genus of South American epiphytic or lithophytic cacti.
34. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
36. A moss in which the main axis is terminated by the archegonium (and hence the capsule).
37. The academic world.
38. Receiving a salary.
42. Half the width of an em.
43. An inhabitant of Lappland.
44. Not only so, but.
46. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
48. Used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
50. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
51. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
55. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
58. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
59. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
60. A New England state.
62. An Iranian language spoken in Iran and Russia.
63. Any of 12 kings of ancient Egypt between 1315 and 1090 BC.
64. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
66. Blood poisoning caused by putrefactive bacteria.
69. A musician who plays or composes jazz music.
70. Type genus of the Spalacidae.
72. (psychology) Characterized by acceptance or approach.
73. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
75. The sound made by corvine birds.
78. A daughter of your brother or sister.
79. Lean end of the neck.
82. Grind together, of teeth.
83. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
84. A reserve of money set aside for some purpose.
85. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
86. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
87. Same in identity.
89. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
90. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
94. An informal term for a father.