1. A boy or man.
5. A tool for tamping (e.g., for tamping tobacco into a pipe bowl or a charge into a drill hole etc.).
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
13. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
16. Capital and largest city of Italy.
17. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
18. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
19. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
20. Employed in accomplishing something.
21. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
23. A monosaccharide sugar that contains the aldehyde group or is hemiacetal.
25. The capital of the Mexican state of Yucatan.
27. Indigo bush.
29. A formal expression of praise.
30. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
31. Two items of the same kind.
33. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
38. Diarrhea in livestock.
42. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
44. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. Negation of a word or group of words.
49. A humming noise.
51. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
53. Come to pass.
55. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
57. (astronomy) The point in an orbit farthest from the body being orbited.
59. In addition.
60. A person who avoids the company or assistance of others.
62. Being one more than one.
63. Resembling tan.
64. A Japanese shrub that resembles members of the genus Spiraea.
66. A British doctorate.
68. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
69. An ascocarp having the spore-bearing layer of cells (the hymenium) on a broad disklike receptacle.
71. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
72. Emperor of Rome who introduced a degree of freedom after the repressive reign of Domitian.
74. Small terrestrial ferns of Old World tropics and subtropics.
78. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
82. An associate degree in applied science.
83. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
84. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Fornax and Cetus.
89. A wound made by cutting.
92. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
94. American novelist (1909-1955).
96. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
97. A local computer network for communication between computers.
98. Enthusiastic approval.
99. (Scottish) A narrow secluded valley (in the mountains).
100. How long something has existed.
101. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
102. The 8th letter of the Greek alphabet.
103. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
104. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
1. A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible.
2. A minor Hebrew prophet (8th century BC).
3. Punish with an arbitrary penalty.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
6. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
7. A form of rummy using two decks and four jokers.
8. Tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit.
9. Belonging to some prior time.
10. An informal term for a father.
11. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
12. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
13. A flat mass of ice (smaller than an ice field) floating at sea.
14. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
15. Chief port of Yemen.
22. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
24. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
26. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
32. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
34. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
35. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
36. A primitive wind instrument consisting of several parallel pipes bound together.
37. Armor plate that protects the chest.
39. Remove the clip from.
40. French philosopher and writer born in Switzerland.
41. United States film actor (born in Austria) (1885-1957).
43. Mastiff bats.
45. Greek mythology.
47. Of or relating to or characteristic of the republic of Haiti or its people.
50. Affected with or marked by frenzy or mania uncontrolled by reason.
52. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
54. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
56. A breeding ground for herons.
58. Witty remark.
61. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
65. The range within which a voice can be heard.
67. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
70. The type of environment in which an organism or group normally lives or occurs.
71. Tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit.
73. Characterized by energy and vigor.
74. Late time of life.
75. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
76. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
77. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
79. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
80. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
81. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
85. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
86. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
87. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
88. A small hard fruit.
89. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
90. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
91. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
93. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
95. The compass point midway between northeast and east.