1. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
4. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
9. God of love and erotic desire.
13. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
16. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
17. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
18. At any time.
19. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
20. Used of a single unit or thing.
21. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
23. Having a woven pattern.
25. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
27. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
28. A rotary duplicator that uses a stencil through which ink is pressed (trade mark Roneo).
29. Related by blood.
31. Not out.
33. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
36. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
41. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
42. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
44. (Welsh) Underworld god.
46. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
48. Avatar of Vishnu.
49. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
51. Direct in spatial dimensions.
52. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
54. Coldness due to a cold environment.
57. Being one more than six.
58. Of or in or relating to the nose.
60. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
63. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
64. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
65. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
66. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
68. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
70. An organism especially a bacterium that requires air or free oxygen for life.
74. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
75. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
76. Type genus of the Anatidae.
77. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
80. A secret look.
82. A republic in central Europe.
84. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
86. English monk and scholar (672-735).
88. A quantity of no importance.
91. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
93. The eleventh month of the Hindu calendar.
95. A sudden short attack.
97. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
98. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
99. Beyond what is natural.
100. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
101. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
102. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
103. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
104. The 2nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
105. An associate degree in applied science.
1. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
2. God of fire.
3. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
4. Of or relating to or proceeding from the sense of touch.
5. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
6. An informal term for a father.
7. Oily poisonous liquid amine obtained from nitrobenzene and used to make dyes and plastics and medicines.
8. A small amount of liquor added to a food or beverage.
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. The eleventh month of the civil year.
11. A master's degree in education.
12. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
13. (Irish) Goddess.
14. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
15. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
22. A public promotion of some product or service.
24. Fabric made with yarn made from the silky hair of the Angora goat.
26. Jordan's port.
30. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
32. (with `in') Guardianship over.
34. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
35. Having branches.
37. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
38. Minor or subordinate.
39. Someone who tries to bring peace.
40. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
43. Something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained.
45. Cause to happen or to occur as a consequence.
47. To patch up or renovate.
50. Port city in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea.
53. Late time of life.
55. Of texture.
56. Smallest merganser and most expert diver.
59. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
61. A group of biological taxa or species that share features inherited from a common ancestor.
62. Come to pass.
67. Tropical African and Indian herbs.
68. An informal term for a father.
69. Paint again.
70. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
71. A motley assortment of things.
72. The cry made by sheep.
73. A sweet innocent baby.
78. Find repugnant.
79. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
81. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
82. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
83. (anatomy) A fold or wrinkle or crease.
85. Type genus of the Ranidae.
86. A formation of people or things one beside another.
87. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
89. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
90. A constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near Octans.
92. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
93. Being nine more than ninety.
94. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
96. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.