1. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
4. Limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
9. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
13. In favor of (an action or proposal etc.).
16. Towards the side away from the wind.
17. (combining form) Indicating radiation or radioactivity.
18. English essayist (1775-1834).
19. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
20. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
21. Muscular and heavily built.
22. A salt or ester of vanadic acid.
24. A B vitamin essential for the normal function of the nervous system and the gastrointestinal tract.
26. A red fluorescent dye resulting from the action of bromine on fluorescein.
27. Hungarian composer and piano virtuoso (1811-1886).
28. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
31. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
33. A state in northwestern North America.
36. Being nine more than ninety.
37. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
39. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
45. An intensive care unit designed with special equipment to care for premature or low-birth-weight or seriously ill newborn.
49. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
50. An electronic pulse counter used to count pulses that occur too rapidly to be recorded individually.
51. Spicy sauce of tomatoes and onions and chili peppers to accompany Mexican foods.
52. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
53. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
54. Type genus of the Musaceae.
55. A member of the nomadic Ugrian people living in northwestern Siberia (east of the Ural mountains).
59. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
60. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
61. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
63. A quantity of no importance.
65. The honeycreepers.
68. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
69. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
71. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
72. A door-like movable barrier in a fence or wall.
73. An ax used to slaughter cattle.
77. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
79. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
81. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
82. Any plant of the genus Episcia.
86. The boy whose upbringing was described by Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
90. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
91. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
92. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
93. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
95. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
97. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
98. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
99. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
100. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
101. A former French coin of low denomination.
1. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
2. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
3. Consisting of or made of cedar.
4. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
5. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
6. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
7. A characteristic state or mode of living.
8. Spanish Catholic theologian and founder of the Society of Jesus.
9. Mother goddess.
10. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
11. A container.
12. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
13. The protoplasm of the germ cells that contains chromosomes and genes.
14. (informal) Luxuriously elegant.
15. United States playwright (1906-1963).
23. A picture (or series of pictures) representing a continuous scene.
25. A small flexible tube inserted into a body cavity for draining off fluid or introducing medication.
29. A small cake leavened with yeast.
30. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
32. A needle-like part or structure of a plant or animal or crystal.
34. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
35. Flat tableland with steep edges.
38. Characteristic of rural life.
40. British art critic (1819-1900).
41. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
42. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
43. Direct toward itself or oneself.
44. A legal document giving official permission to do something.
46. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
47. A large ax with a broad cutting blade.
48. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
56. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
57. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
58. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
62. Source of a tough elastic wood.
64. French philosopher and theologian.
65. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
66. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
67. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
70. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
74. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
75. Of or relating to or affecting a lobe.
76. Deciduous shrub of North America.
78. Deciduous trees with smooth usually silver-gray bark of North America and Europe and Asia.
79. An associate degree in nursing.
80. Permitting leaks or leakage.
83. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
84. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
85. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
87. In the Roman calendar.
88. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
89. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
94. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
96. A colorless and odorless inert gas.