1. Loose or flaccid body fat.
5. Avatar of Vishnu.
9. Any of various small biting flies.
13. Inquire about.
16. A Loloish language.
17. A French abbot.
18. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. An inference that if things agree in some respects they probably agree in others.
21. A native of ancient Troy.
23. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
24. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
25. A person who is paid to pray for the soul of another.
28. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
30. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
31. The fatty flesh of eel.
33. Estimation of the amount of lumber in a log.
37. A line drawn on a map connecting points having the same numerical value of some variable.
42. European cave-dwelling aquatic salamander with permanent external gills.
43. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
47. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
48. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
50. The father of your father or mother.
52. Small slender gull having narrow wings and a forked tail.
53. Aroused to impatience or anger.
54. One of two flaps attached to a cap to keep the ears warm.
56. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
58. Limbless scaly elongate reptile.
59. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
60. A university town in southeast Wyoming.
62. Offering fun and gaiety.
64. Having only superficial plausibility.
65. Not out.
66. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
69. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
73. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
75. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
77. Used by southerners for an inhabitant of a northern state in the United States (especially a Union soldier).
81. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
83. The superior of an abbey of monks.
86. Excessive but superficial compliments given with affected charm.
87. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
91. Excluded from use or mention.
92. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
93. Relating to the abomasum (the fourth compartment of the stomach of ruminants).
95. Of the color of rust.
96. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
97. A city in southern Japan on Kyushu.
98. Swiss painter influenced by Kandinsky (1879-1940).
1. An imperfection in a device or machine.
2. A narrow way or road.
3. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
4. Nightingale spoken of in Persian poetry.
5. A motley assortment of things.
6. Make amends for.
7. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
8. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
9. Anything that provides inspiration for later work.
10. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
11. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
12. A United States unit of weight equivalent to 2000 pounds.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. God of love and erotic desire.
22. Of southern Europe.
26. A Mid-Atlantic state.
27. Having a narrow opening.
29. Covered with paving material.
32. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
34. Someone who claims a benefit or right or title.
35. Someone who walks at a leisurely pace.
36. At or constituting a border or edge.
38. Any of various plants of the genus Stapelia having succulent leafless toothed stems resembling cacti and large evil-smelling (often star-shaped) flowers.
39. (medicine) The act of caring for someone (as by medication or remedial training etc.).
40. Crust or layer of hard subsoil encrusted with calcium-carbonate occurring in arid or semiarid regions.
41. Paint with red lead or vermilion.
44. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
45. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
46. An organ in its earliest stage of development.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
55. A state in the eastern United States.
57. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
61. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
63. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
67. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
68. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe.
69. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
70. Imperial moths.
71. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
72. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
74. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
76. A concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression).
77. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
78. The capital and largest city of Afghanistan.
79. Having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed.
80. Give expression or emotion to, in a stage or movie role.
82. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
84. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
85. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
88. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
89. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
94. Being one more than fifty.