1. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
9. Not only so, but.
13. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. (Babylonian) The sky god.
17. German mystic and theosophist who founded modern theosophy.
18. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
19. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
20. Fire-bellied toads.
22. (Judaism) A Jewish harvest festival.
24. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
25. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
26. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
28. To fix or set securely or deeply.
30. An enclosed space.
33. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
34. (music) The speed at which a composition is to be played.
36. Someone who obtains or acquires.
41. Having or given a shade of color.
45. Idle or foolish and irrelevant talk.
46. Agreement with a statement or proposal to do something.
51. Port city in northwest Portugal.
52. Yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh.
53. Involving two dimensions.
54. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
55. Nocturnal bird of prey with hawk-like beak and claws and large head with front-facing eyes.
56. A state in northwestern North America.
58. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
60. Remaining after all deductions.
61. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
63. Veloute sauce seasoned with herbs and shallots and capers.
66. Of or relating to the gonads.
68. Little known Kamarupan languages.
69. A European river.
70. Half the width of an em.
71. The cry made by sheep.
77. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
79. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
81. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
83. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
84. A loose cloak with a hood.
88. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
92. Any high mountain.
93. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
96. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
98. Being one more than two.
99. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
100. A small cake leavened with yeast.
102. Irritate or vex.
103. (informal) Of the highest quality.
104. A city in western Germany.
105. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
106. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
1. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
2. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
3. Slow to learn or understand.
4. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
5. The longest division of geological time.
6. A human female who does housework.
7. Before noon.
8. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
9. An expensive vessel propelled by sail or power and used for cruising or racing.
10. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
11. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
12. A flexible pipe for conveying a liquid or gas.
13. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
14. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
15. Advanced in years.
21. The dialect of Sotho spoken by the Basotho.
23. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
27. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
29. French biochemist who (with Francois Jacob) explained how genes are activated and suggested the existence of messenger RNA (1910-1976).
31. A particular environment or walk of life.
32. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
35. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
37. Fictitious land described in the novel Erewhon by Samuel Butler.
38. (Arthurian legend) The battlefield where King Arthur was mortally wounded.
39. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
40. Having deserted a cause or principle.
42. Island in West Indies.
43. More of the same adv.
44. Rare plover of upland areas of Eurasia.
47. Speaking a Slavic language.
48. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
49. A wealthy man (who made his fortune in the Orient).
50. A plant of the genus Kniphofia having long grasslike leaves and tall scapes of red or yellow drooping flowers.
57. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
59. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
62. Of or relating to the lips of the mouth.
64. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
65. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Caelum.
67. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
72. A master's degree in business.
73. Late time of life.
74. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
75. (Scottish folklore) Water spirit in the form of a horse that likes to drown its riders.
76. Annual to perennial woody herbs of temperate North America, Europe and Asia.
78. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
80. Antiquity that as survived from the distant past.
81. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
82. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
85. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
86. South African term for `boss'.
87. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
89. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
90. Open to or abounding in fresh air.
91. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
94. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
95. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
97. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
101. A radioactive element of the actinide series.