1. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
4. A person afflicted with leprosy.
9. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
13. The basic unit of money in Albania.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. A point located with respect to surface features of some region.
18. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
19. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
20. Having leadership guidance.
21. A Black woman or girl.
23. (of linens or clothes) Smoothed with a hot iron.
25. A fraudulent business scheme.
27. Prelates collectively.
29. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
30. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. The second largest of the Hawaiian Islands.
34. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
35. (botany) A covering that resembles scales or bran that covers some plant parts.
38. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. A United Nations agency created by a multinational treaty to promote trade by the reduction of tariffs and import quotas.
43. A large galleon sailed in the Mediterranean as a merchantman.
45. United States film actress (born in Sweden) known for her reclusiveness (1905-1990).
47. Apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel).
51. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
52. Collect or gather.
53. Relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area.
54. Spring-loaded doorlock that can only be opened from the outside with a key.
57. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
58. A liturgical headdress worn by bishops on formal occasions.
59. A member of one of the four divisions of the prehistoric Greeks.
61. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
63. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
65. The waging of armed conflict against an enemy.
66. A master's degree in business.
67. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
69. Term of address for a man.
70. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
72. Short and fat.
73. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
75. (Greek mythology) A maiden who was first a sculpture created by Pygmalion and was brought to life by Aphrodite in answer to Pygmalion's prayers.
77. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
80. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
81. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
83. People having the same social or economic status.
86. An advantageous purchase.
94. A field of cultivated and mowed grass.
97. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
98. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
99. Marine and freshwater green or colorless flagellate organism.
100. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
101. Denuded of leaves.
102. Or family Polypodiaceae.
103. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
5. A city in northwestern Syria.
6. The capital of Croatia.
7. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
8. A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector.
9. A small constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near the Southern Cross and Chamaeleon.
10. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
11. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
12. A genus of Mustelidae.
13. A fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant.
14. Upright in position or posture.
15. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
22. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
24. A musical composition for voices and orchestra based on a religious text.
26. Small bitter fruit of the marasca cherry tree from whose juice maraschino liqueur is made.
28. Of or relating to or characteristic of the former country of Yugoslavia or its people or languages.
31. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
33. A state in midwestern United States.
36. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
37. Of or relating to the urethra.
39. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
40. Small toothless anteater with prehensile tale and four-clawed forelimbs.
42. A playing card in the suit that has been declared trumps.
44. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
46. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
48. Of an angle.
49. A small usually tarred line of 2 strands.
50. A person who expresses contempt by remarks or facial expression.
55. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
56. Squash bugs.
60. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
62. God of wealth and love.
64. Informal terms for a mother.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
71. A decorative framework to conceal curtain fixtures at the top of a window casing.
72. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
74. A flat tortilla with various fillings piled on it.
75. A fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant.
76. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
78. Oblong cream puff.
79. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
80. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
82. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
84. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
85. Spanish missionary who founded Franciscan missions in California (1713-1784).
86. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
87. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
88. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
89. The immaterial part of a person.
90. A racing sled for one or two people.
91. A circular segment of a curve.
92. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
93. A French abbot.
95. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
96. Being one more than nine.