1. Not in operation or operational.
4. A light-weight hat worn in tropical countries for protection from the sun.
9. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
17. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
18. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
19. God of the earth.
20. The skin that covers the top of the head.
22. Of or relating to the wrist.
24. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
26. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
28. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
30. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
31. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
34. A doctor's degree in religion.
35. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
36. Someone paddling a canoe.
40. Fallow deer.
42. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
46. Type genus of the Anatidae.
47. A swaggering show of courage.
48. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
49. Type genus of the Mugilidae.
51. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
52. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
53. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
57. The state of being covered with unclean things.
58. A musical composition in several movements.
61. A salt deposit that animals regularly lick.
63. A member of a Slavic people who settled in Serbia and neighboring areas in the 6th and 7th centuries.
64. Large venomous ray with large barbed spines near the base of a thin whiplike tail capable of inflicting severe wounds.
65. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
66. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
67. Being one more than one.
68. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
72. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
73. Illusory auditory perception of strange nonverbal sounds.
76. With respect to private feelings.
79. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
80. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
81. A French marshal who distinguished himself in the War of the Austrian Succession (1696-1750).
87. British actor and playwright (born in 1921).
90. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
93. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
94. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
95. A sharply directional antenna.
96. A French abbot.
98. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
99. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
100. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
101. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
102. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A kiln for drying hops.
2. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
3. Loose or flaccid body fat.
4. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
5. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
6. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
7. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
8. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
9. The father of your father or mother.
10. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
11. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
12. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
15. A Spanish river.
21. United States film actor (born in Hungary) noted for portraying monsters (1884-1956).
23. A genus of Ploceidae.
25. A skeletal muscle arising from the tibia.
27. Baby bed with high sides.
29. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
32. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
33. Prince's plume.
37. Of or relating to an inability to urinate.
38. A syllabic script used in writing Sanskrit and Hindi.
39. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
41. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
43. Spider monkeys.
44. A city in southern Quebec province on the Saint Lawrence River.
45. Agile long-tailed nocturnal African lemur with dense woolly fur and large eyes and ears.
50. Primarily temporal sense.
54. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
55. Humble request for help.
56. A day devoted to an outdoor social gathering.
59. Put up with something or somebody unpleasant.
60. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
62. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
69. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
70. Of or relating to the African people who speak one of the Bantoid languages or to their culture.
71. A genus of evergreen climbers.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
74. A city of southeastern Mexico.
75. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
77. United States writer (1860-1938).
78. (Old Testament) A youth who was taken into the court of Nebuchadnezzar and given divine protection when thrown into a den of lions (6th century BC).
82. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
83. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
84. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
85. The habitation of wild animals.
86. A fraudulent business scheme.
88. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
89. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
91. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
97. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.