1. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
4. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
9. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
13. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
16. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
17. Jordan's port.
18. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
19. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
20. (chemistry) Relating to or containing an alkali.
22. A member of the Taracahitian people of central Mexico.
24. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
25. A bitter aromatic gum resin that resembles asafetida.
27. Being precisely fitting and right.
29. Sour or bitter in taste.
30. A shape that sags.
32. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
34. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
35. Of or relating to or located near a hilum.
37. People having the same social or economic status.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
44. An imaginary place of great wealth and opportunity.
47. The basic unit of money in Lesotho.
48. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
49. The month following July and preceding September.
50. A capacitance unit equal to one billion farads.
52. A native or inhabitant of Scotland.
54. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
57. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
58. God of the earth.
60. The cry made by sheep.
61. Not in good physical or mental health.
62. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
64. A flag that shows its nationality.
69. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
70. The unit of measurement for the proportion of gold in an alloy.
71. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
73. The state that precedes vomiting.
75. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
78. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
79. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
81. A city in northern India.
82. A resource.
84. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
86. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
90. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
92. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
95. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
96. A line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage.
98. (informal) Subject to accident or chance or change.
100. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
101. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
102. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
103. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
104. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
1. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
2. Of a pale purple color.
3. A linen tape used for trimming as a decoration.
4. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
5. Similar or related in quality or character.
6. (an Irish term of address expressing affection) Darling.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. An enclosed space.
9. Jointed and nearly leafless desert shrub having reduced scalelike leaves and reddish fleshy seeds.
10. One (as a judge) who examines and settles a case.
11. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
14. Not only so, but.
15. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
21. Discharge bad feelings or tension through verbalization, in psychoanalysis.
23. Before noon.
26. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
28. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
31. Scandinavian punch made of claret and aquavit with spices and raisins and orange peel and sugar.
33. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
36. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
38. Inflammation of the aorta.
39. Resembling a star.
40. Genus of showy plants of western North America having palmate leaves and variously colored racemose flowers.
42. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
43. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
45. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
46. A Russian river.
51. A family of languages of the Fula people of west Africa in the sub-Sahara regions from Senegal to Chad.
53. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
55. The condition of having no arms.
56. Follower of Rastafarianism.
59. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
63. An insane person.
65. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
66. Using speech rather than writing.
67. A family of languages spoken by people scattered throughout central India.
68. A plaster now made mostly from Portland cement and sand and lime.
72. Drought-resistant Asiatic treelike shrub bearing pleasantly acid small red edible fruits commonly used in sherbets.
74. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
76. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
77. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
80. A piece of land held under the feudal system.
83. An informal term for a father.
85. Type genus of the Amiidae.
86. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
87. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
88. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
89. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
93. (Irish) The sea personified.
94. A port in southwestern Scotland.
97. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
99. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.