1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. The 18th letter of the Greek alphabet.
9. An Asian river between China and Russia.
13. Former measure of the US economy.
16. A local and habitual twitching especially in the face.
17. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
18. Pretentious or silly talk or writing.
19. A pointed tool for marking surfaces or for punching small holes.
20. A statistical method for making simultaneous comparisons between two or more means.
22. The state of being behind in payments.
25. Of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color n 1.
26. A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible.
27. A special way of doing something.
28. The sound of a bell rung slowly to announce a death or a funeral or the end of something v 1.
29. A genus of Ploceidae.
30. Being one more than one hundred.
31. Chief port of Yemen.
32. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
35. A large piece of something without definite shape.
39. A radioactive transuranic element.
41. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
45. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
46. Hungarian composer and piano virtuoso (1811-1886).
48. Type genus of the Apidae.
49. French dramatist (born in Romania) who was a leading exponent of the theater of the absurd (1912-1994).
51. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
52. Small compact-bodied almost completely aquatic bird that builds floating nests.
53. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
54. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
55. An aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees.
57. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
59. Very large red gum tree.
61. Brightly colored carnivorous fish of western Atlantic and West Indies waters.
64. Small European deciduous shrub with fragrant lilac-colored flowers followed by red berries on highly toxic twigs.
66. Characteristic of or relating to winter.
67. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
70. A Loloish language.
71. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
72. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
74. South American cavy.
79. Half the width of an em.
80. A rule made by a local authority to regulate its own affairs.
81. Jordan's port.
83. Unable to relax or be still.
87. A doctor's degree in education.
88. A drama set to music.
91. In bed.
93. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
94. Used of a single unit or thing.
95. Edge tool used in shaving.
96. A Loloish language.
97. (Norse mythology) Wife of Thor and guardian of the home.
98. The month following February and preceding April.
99. The basic unit of money in Sweden.
100. Free from risk or danger.
101. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
1. An orderly pile.
2. Any of several low-growing pines of western North America.
3. Absence of the pupil in an eye.
4. Having or being distinguished by diminutive size.
5. A state in midwestern United States.
6. Understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something.
7. The Fate who cuts the thread of life.
8. Strong and sharp.
9. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
10. (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree.
11. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
12. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
13. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
14. The compass point that is one point north of northwest.
15. Blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly.
21. A port on Alaska's southern coast from which oil is shipped to markets around the world.
23. Formally supported especially by public statement.
24. The largest Chilean island and the only one to be settled.
33. Small creeping evergreen shrubs.
34. Colloquial British abbreviation.
36. In the direction against a stream's current.
37. Pasta in the form of slender tubes.
38. Genus of deciduous and evergreen east Asian trees and shrubs widely cultivated as ornamentals for their white flowers and red fruits.
40. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
42. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
43. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
44. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
47. Fried quickly in a little fat.
50. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
56. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
58. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
60. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
62. Work consisting of (or resembling) lace fabric.
63. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
65. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
68. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
69. A quantity of no importance.
73. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
75. A major victory by the Romans over the Macedonians in 168 BC.
76. Used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son.
77. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
78. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
79. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
82. South African term for `boss'.
84. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
85. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
86. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
89. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
90. The second larges of the four main islands of Japan.
92. 30 to 300 gigahertz.