1. The site of an archeological exploration.
4. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
9. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
13. A flexible container with a single opening.
16. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
17. Lower in esteem.
18. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
19. The month following March and preceding May.
20. A figure of a man used as a supporting column.
22. Showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience.
24. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
25. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. Express the same message in different words.
31. A group of mostly extinct primitive bony fishes characterized by armor-like bony scales.
34. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
36. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
39. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
40. COmmon Business Oriented Language.
45. Produce ankylosis by surgery.
49. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
50. A city in northwestern Syria.
52. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
53. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
54. A lyric poet.
55. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
57. The eighth month of the civil year.
59. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
61. Steal goods.
62. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
63. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
64. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
66. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
67. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
69. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
72. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
75. An elaborate song for solo voice.
76. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
77. Argentinian cariama.
78. A shoe covering the ankle.
82. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
83. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
86. A person who weeps.
89. American dramatist (1928- ).
93. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
97. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
98. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
99. The doctrine that ideas are the only reality.
100. The sister of your father or mother.
101. Fallow deer.
102. Someone who conducts surveys of public opinion.
103. In the Roman calendar.
1. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
2. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
3. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
4. A mountain peak in south central Sri Lanka (7,360 feet high).
5. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
6. An island of central Hawaii.
7. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
8. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
9. Advanced in years.
10. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
11. An Italian poet famous for love lyrics (1304-1374).
12. Having a smooth, gleaming surface.
13. A member of a subgroup of people who inhabit Lesotho.
14. (British abbreviation) "he accepted it on appro".
15. At surface level.
21. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
23. Characteristic of false pride.
27. A bachelor's degree in religion.
30. Strabismus in which one or both eyes are directed outward.
32. A Russian river.
33. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
35. Swedish chemist who discovered rare earth elements (1797-1858).
38. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. A boat with a flat bottom for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals).
42. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
43. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
44. Indian nun and missionary (born in Albania) dedicated to helping the poor in India (1910-1997).
46. (Norse mythology) The primeval giant slain by Odin and his brothers and from whose body they created the world.
47. The act of removing hair with a razor.
48. Small Old and New World herons.
51. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
56. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
58. A language group of the Hokan family.
60. A brief description given for purposes of identification.
65. One who works hard at boring tasks.
68. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
69. A mountain peak in south central Sri Lanka (7,360 feet high).
70. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
71. German biologist and philosopher.
72. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
73. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
74. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
75. A member of a subgroup of people who inhabit Lesotho.
79. An associate degree in nursing.
80. Bearded reddish sheep of southern Asia.
81. United States operatic soprano (born in 1929).
84. Offering fun and gaiety.
85. Stems of beans and peas and potatoes and grasses collectively as used for thatching and bedding.
87. Expel, as of gases and odors.
88. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
90. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
91. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
92. Informal terms for a meal.
94. The extreme end of something.
95. A rapid bustling commotion.
96. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.