1. The month following March and preceding May.
4. A member of a Tanoan people living in the southwestern United States.
9. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
13. Extremely pleasing.
16. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
17. One of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
18. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
21. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
22. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
23. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
24. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
26. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
29. A yellow quartz.
32. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
33. A genus of Accipitridae.
36. French physicist noted for research on magnetism (born in 1904).
39. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
45. A Mid-Atlantic state.
46. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
48. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
50. Close at hand.
51. Of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself.
52. Having the slant of a bevel.
53. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
54. Chief port of Yemen.
56. (informal) Roused to anger.
59. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
60. One who anoints as a religious ceremony.
64. Temporary living quarters.
65. The psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning.
68. Make less active or intense.
69. Sour or bitter in taste.
71. A baroque musical composition (usually for a keyboard instrument) with full chords and rapid elaborate runs in a rhythmically free style.
73. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
74. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
76. A master's degree in fine arts.
77. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
78. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
82. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
85. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
89. A convex molding having a cross section in the form of a quarter of a circle or of an ellipse.
90. Ground snakes.
94. An affirmative.
95. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
97. Utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs.
99. A local computer network for communication between computers.
100. The products of human creativity.
101. Widely known and esteemed.
102. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
103. A doctor's degree in theology.
1. Declare or acknowledge to be true.
2. Used chiefly as a direction or description in music.
3. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
4. A festival featuring African-American culture.
5. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
6. (used especially of persons) Having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age.
7. A black garment (dress) worn by a widow as a sign of mourning.
8. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
9. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
10. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
11. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
12. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
13. The face or front of a building.
14. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
15. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
25. A worker who attaches something by nailing it.
27. A word that is written with two letters in an alphabetic writing system.
28. A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant.
30. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
31. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
34. Large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas.
35. A composer of sacred songs.
37. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
38. A public lecturer at certain universities.
40. Relating to or occurring or living in or frequenting the open ocean.
41. A mystical or allegorical interpretation (especially of Scripture).
42. A large entrance or reception room or area.
43. A bluish shade of green.
44. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. The basic unit of money in Myanmar.
49. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
55. An appreciable consequence (especially a lessening).
57. An associate degree in nursing.
58. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
61. Jewish republic in southwestern Asia at eastern end of Mediterranean.
62. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
63. A port city in southwestern Iran.
66. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
67. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
70. Large terrestrial monkeys having doglike muzzles.
72. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
75. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
79. Report or maintain.
80. Ditch dug as a fortification and usually filled with water.
81. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
82. An honorary degree in science.
83. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
84. Type genus of the Majidae.
86. The handle of a sword or dagger.
87. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
88. An unofficial association of people or groups.
91. How long something has existed.
92. Having leadership guidance.
93. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
96. Conforming to truth.
98. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.