1. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
4. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
13. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
16. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
17. Jordan's port.
18. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
19. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
20. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
21. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
22. Growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal.
24. A resource.
25. Casserole of eggplant and ground lamb with onion and tomatoes bound with white sauce and beaten eggs.
28. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
29. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
30. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
31. Of or relating to or characteristic of Afghanistan or its people.
32. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
34. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
35. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
37. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
38. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
40. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
42. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
44. Act in unison or agreement and in secret towards a deceitful or illegal purpose.
49. A card game for 2 players.
52. A commercial center and river port in western Germany on the Rhine River.
53. A white or colorless vitreous insoluble solid (SiO2).
56. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
57. In operation or operational.
58. Apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel).
60. (usually in the plural) A garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately.
61. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
64. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
66. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
67. The second month of the Hindu calendar.
69. The act of playing drums.
72. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
73. A large number or amount.
76. (Greek) A benevolent spirit.
77. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
80. Large and brightly colored handkerchief.
81. God of justice.
84. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
85. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
86. (Assyrian) Chief god of the Assyrians.
87. An honorary arts degree.
90. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
94. Subject to or caused by an earthquake or earth vibration.
97. Having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation.
99. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
100. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
101. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
103. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
104. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
105. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
106. A drug (trade names Calan and Isoptin) used as an oral or parenteral calcium blocker in cases of hypertension or congestive heart failure or angina or migraine.
107. A small cake leavened with yeast.
108. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
2. The West AFrican language of the Wolof people in Senegal.
3. Enough to meet a purpose.
4. A member of the Siouan people of the Kansas river valley in Kansas.
5. Swedish oceanographer who recognized the role of the Coriolis effect on ocean currents (1874-1954).
6. Tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
9. Type genus of the Soleidae.
10. The father of your father or mother.
11. One millionth of a gram.
12. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
13. Be hungry.
14. Goat-like antelope of central Eurasia having a stubby nose like a proboscis.
15. Duck of the northern hemisphere much valued for the fine soft down of the females.
23. Edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells.
26. (physics) A deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
30. A republic in southwestern Africa on the Atlantic Ocean.
33. An Eskimo hut.
36. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
39. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
41. A mass of ice and snow that permanently covers a large area of land (e.g., the polar regions or a mountain peak).
43. A minute epidermal pore in a leaf or stem.
45. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
46. (of a bed) Not having the sheets and blankets set in order.
47. Any of a series of radioactive elements with atomic numbers 89 through 103.
48. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
50. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
51. Half the width of an em.
54. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
55. The innermost membrane of an organ (especially the inner lining of an artery or vein or lymphatic vessel).
59. Of inferior or mixed breed.
62. Type genus of the family Ascaridae.
63. Of a yellowish brown color similar to olive drab n.
65. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
68. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
70. One of the three prairie provinces in central Canada.
71. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
74. An informal term for a father.
75. A fur or leather pouch worn at the front of the kilt by Scottish Highlanders.
78. Covered with paving material.
79. Of or being the lowest female voice.
82. A river in southeastern France.
83. Coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position.
88. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
89. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
91. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
92. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
93. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
95. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
96. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
98. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
99. A state in midwestern United States.
102. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.