1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. A state in the western United States.
8. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
12. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
18. Any competition.
19. Scottish philosopher whose sceptical philosophy restricted human knowledge to that which can be perceived by the senses (1711-1776).
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. A Scottish word.
22. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
23. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
26. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
28. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
30. A genus of Anatidae.
32. An ache localized in the middle or inner ear.
33. An instinctive motive.
36. Any of various units of capacity.
38. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
39. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
43. Slightly open.
47. (often plural) A command given by a superior (e.g., a military or law enforcement officer) that must be obeyed.
49. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
50. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
53. Not reflecting light.
54. Incomplete skeleton of female found in eastern Ethiopia in 1974.
55. A South American river.
56. Cause to be attached.
59. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
60. Capital city of the Piemonte region of northwestern Italy.
62. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
66. A toxic protein extracted from castor beans.
67. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
69. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
72. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
75. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
77. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
80. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
82. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
86. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
87. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
90. A motley assortment of things.
92. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
93. A quantity that is added.
94. Of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section.
96. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
97. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
98. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
99. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
100. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
5. The business of providing services to tourists.
6. Streaming or flapping or spreading wide as if in a current of air.
7. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
8. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
9. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
10. Swedish chemist (born in Germany) who discovered oxygen before Priestley did (1742-1786).
11. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ghana or its people or language.
13. Relating to or consisting of runes.
14. An American follower of the Mennonite Bishop Amman.
15. A noisy riotous fight.
25. In an acute manner.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
29. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
31. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
34. Someone who attacks in search of booty.
35. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
37. A landlocked principality in the Himalayas northeast of India.
40. Befitting or characteristic of a fully mature woman.
41. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
42. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
44. A country on the island of Jamaica.
45. Lacking motor coordination.
46. Thinking again about a choice previously made.
48. Only extant member of the order Rhynchocephalia of large spiny lizard-like diapsid reptiles of coastal islands off New Zealand.
51. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
52. Black tropical American cuckoo.
57. A deep pulsating type of pain.
58. Following surreptitiously.
61. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
64. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
65. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
68. The amount that a container (as a wine bottle or tank) lacks of being full.
69. A shape that spreads outward.
70. Any of several compounds of barium.
71. Genus of weedy Old World yellow-flowered herbs usually containing a bitter-tasting substance.
73. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
74. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
76. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
78. A Loloish language.
79. The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service.
81. Being nine more than ninety.
83. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
84. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
85. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
88. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
89. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
91. Used of a single unit or thing.
95. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.