1. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
5. Lean and wrinkled by shrinkage as from age or illness.
13. Of a temperature scale that registers the freezing point of water as 32 degrees F and the boiling point as 212 degrees F at one atmosphere of pressure.
17. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
18. Release through one's pores, as of sweat.
19. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
20. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
21. Someone who attacks.
22. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
23. Of surpassing excellence.
25. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
26. A flat rectangular paper container for papers.
28. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
29. A native or resident of Wales.
32. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
34. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
36. Suggestive of the supernatural.
40. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
42. An associate degree in nursing.
44. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
46. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
47. A member of the British order of honor.
48. A climber of vertical rock faces.
50. A cylindrical tower used for storing silage.
51. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
53. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
54. (of roads) Made of logs laid down crosswise.
55. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
56. A region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light.
58. Worn until no longer useful.
62. A siren of German legend who lured boatmen in the Rhine to destruction.
63. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
64. A mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid.
65. Any plant of the genus Inula.
67. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
68. (classical architecture) A molding for a cornice.
73. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
75. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
77. Soft blue-gray mineral.
80. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
83. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
87. Adapt anew.
89. The basic unit of money in Finland.
91. The cry made by sheep.
92. An electrically charged particle.
93. Of or involving servomechanisms.
95. Witnessed at first hand.
96. Enlarged prostate.
97. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
98. Someone whose business is advertising.
99. Suggestive of the supernatural.
100. The fatty flesh of eel.
1. The capital and largest city of Idaho.
2. Type genus of family Ulmaceae.
3. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
4. To a small degree or extent.
5. Resistant to change of position or condition.
6. Hormones (estrogen and progestin) are given to postmenopausal women.
7. Mechanical device consisting of a toothed wheel or rack engaged with a pawl that permits it to move in only one direction.
8. Take away the weapons from.
9. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
10. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
11. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
12. Emperor of Rome who introduced a degree of freedom after the repressive reign of Domitian.
13. A state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse.
14. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
15. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
16. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
24. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
27. A member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana.
30. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
31. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
33. Anterior portion of the brain consisting of two hemispheres.
35. A Swiss house.
37. Line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a railway system.
38. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,201 feet high).
39. Being or relating to or bearing the name of an eponym.
41. Compatibility in opinion and action.
43. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
45. Of or at or relating to an anode.
49. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
52. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
57. Being connected or associated.
59. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
60. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
61. Again but in a new or different way.
66. A figure of a man used as a supporting column.
67. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
69. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
70. An informal term for a father.
71. Small striped semiterrestrial eastern American squirrel with cheek pouches.
72. One million periods per second.
74. Squash bugs.
75. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
76. Someone who bakes commercially.
78. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
79. A narrow way or road.
81. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
82. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
84. A French abbot.
85. The back side of the neck.
86. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
88. The universal time coordinated time when a transmission is sent from Earth to a spacecraft or other celestial body.
90. One or some or every or all without specification.
91. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
94. A state in the eastern United States.