1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. Assets in the form of money.
9. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
13. A proportion multiplied by 100.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
18. Singing jazz.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
21. A steep descent of the water of a river.
23. A penicillinase-resistant form of penicillin (trade name Nafcil) used (usually in the form of its sodium salt) to treat infections caused by penicillin-resistant strains of staphylococci.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. An appetizer consisting usually of a thin slice of bread or toast spread with caviar or cheese or other savory food.
34. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
37. (Norse mythology) The chief race of gods living at Asgard.
41. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
42. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
43. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
44. Vulgar term for a woman's pubic hair or genitals.
47. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
49. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
51. Toward the mouth or oral region.
52. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
53. Be compatible or in accordance with.
55. The crescent-shaped area at the base of the human fingernail.
57. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
58. Equipped with or connected by gears or having gears engaged.
59. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
60. A unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour.
61. An honorary degree in science.
64. Sometimes placed in Smilacaceae.
66. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
68. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
69. A group of related languages spoken in a valley of southern Ethiopia.
72. Given official approval to act.
75. A large number or amount.
78. A public promotion of some product or service.
79. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
80. Order by virtue of superior authority.
82. Of or relating to or characteristic of the prehistoric Aegean civilization.
89. Altered from an originally straight condition.
92. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
93. Posing no difficulty.
94. A large oven for firing or burning or drying such things as porcelain or bricks.
96. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
97. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
98. Wild goose having white adult plumage.
99. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
100. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
101. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
4. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
5. (commerce) The period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange).
6. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
7. The honeycreepers.
8. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
9. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
12. Marked by or composed of disconnected parts or sounds.
13. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
14. Baby bed with high sides.
15. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
22. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. A city of central China.
26. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
28. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
29. Ringworm infection of the hair follicles of the scalp and beard that is usually results in a pustule-covered swelling that oozes fluid.
31. The theological doctrine taught by Arius that Christ the Son was not consubstantial with God the Father.
32. A military officer appointed from enlisted personnel.
33. A composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines.
35. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
36. Covering designed to be worn on a person's body.
38. Wedge-shaped bone consisting of five fused vertebrae forming the posterior part of the pelvis.
39. Consider as ideal.
40. (especially of the face) Reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion.
45. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
46. A sails-shaped constellation in the southern hemisphere near Carina.
48. A flexible container with a single opening.
50. An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event.
54. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
56. An instinctive motive.
62. Lacking motor coordination.
63. Something acquired without compensation.
65. A city of central China.
67. Administer an oil or ointment to.
70. Similar to the color of a ripe orange.
71. A New England state.
73. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
74. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
75. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
76. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
77. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
81. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
83. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
84. (Welsh) Underworld god.
85. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
86. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
87. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
88. Flemish painter who was a founder of the Flemish school of painting and to have pioneered modern techniques of oil painting (1390-1441).
90. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
91. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
95. Being nine more than forty.