1. A human female who does housework.
5. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
9. A Loloish language.
13. A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels).
16. Type genus of the Ranidae.
17. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
18. Made of fir or pine.
19. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
20. Being in a tense state.
21. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
22. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
23. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
24. United States physicist (born in Austria) who proposed the exclusion principle (thus providing a theoretical basis for the periodic table) (1900-1958).
25. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
28. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
29. Nocturnal badger-like carnivore of wooded regions of Africa and southern Asia.
31. Being nine more than ninety.
32. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
35. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
38. Indicator consisting of a line at the high-water or low-water limits of the tides.
43. A quantity of no importance.
45. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
46. A state in northwestern North America.
47. The act of scanning.
49. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
50. Heal or recover.
52. A quantity of no importance.
54. Knock unconscious or senseless.
55. Region of western Asia Minor colonized by Ancient Greeks.
58. Showing a natural aptitude for something.
60. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
61. An ancient maritime country (a collection of city states) at eastern end of the Mediterranean.
63. A smooth prominence of the frontal bone between and above the eyebrows.
66. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
67. Having no body.
70. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
71. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
72. British composer (1857-1934).
73. An administrative unit of government.
75. Ground snakes.
79. King of the Huns.
82. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
85. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
89. South African term for `boss'.
90. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
94. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
96. Try to manage without help.
98. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
99. The fatty flesh of eel.
100. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
101. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
102. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
103. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
1. Paper with a crinkled texture.
2. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
3. (Irish) God of love and beauty.
4. English physicist who studied the density of gases and discovered argon.
5. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
6. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
7. Not taken into account.
8. Flesh of very important usually small (to 18 in) fatty Atlantic fish.
9. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
11. One who works hard at boring tasks.
12. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
13. Read anew.
14. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
15. A cycle with three wheels.
26. A source of materials to nourish the body.
27. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
33. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
34. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
36. Leatherleaf ferns.
37. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
39. Not based on fact.
40. Twist or braid together, interlace.
41. A language spoken by a Malaysian people on Formosa.
42. Deviation from the normal or common order or form or rule.
44. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
48. (Arthurian legend) The battlefield where King Arthur was mortally wounded.
51. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
53. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary).
56. French physicist noted for research on magnetism (born in 1904).
57. A genus of Nymphalidae.
59. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
62. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
64. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
65. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
68. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
69. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
74. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
76. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
77. Closed with a lace.
78. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
80. Any of several weedy vetches grown for forage.
81. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
82. English film actress (1913-1967).
83. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
84. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
85. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
86. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
87. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
88. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
91. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
92. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
93. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
95. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
97. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.