1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
8. The sixth month of the civil year.
12. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
18. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
19. Make amends for.
20. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
22. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
24. Try to stir up public opinion.
25. African mahogany trees.
27. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
28. 1/10 gram.
29. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
30. Having an oblique or slanted direction.
32. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
34. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
36. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
38. Used of a single unit or thing.
40. River in eastern Asia.
43. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
46. Pretentious or silly talk or writing.
50. Filled with a great quantity.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. A region of Malaysia on northwestern Borneo.
54. The principal activity in your life that you do to earn money.
55. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir and avenger of Balder.
58. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
59. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
60. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
61. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
62. Toward the mouth or oral region.
64. A doctor who practices veterinary medicine.
65. Covered from view.
67. Harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters.
69. A river in southeastern France.
72. The force of workers available.
73. The face or front of a building.
74. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
75. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
80. A primeval personification of air and breath.
81. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
82. A single-reed instrument with a straight tube.
85. Wood of a sumac.
88. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
92. A short introductory essay preceding the text of a book.
94. A quantity of no importance.
96. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
97. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
98. In bed.
100. Large edible mackerel of temperate United States coastal Atlantic waters.
101. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
102. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
103. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
104. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
105. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
2. (informal usage) A general feeling of boredom and dissatisfaction.
3. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
4. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
5. 10 grams.
6. A form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature.
7. An informal term for a father.
8. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
9. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
11. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
12. Chinese evergreen conifer discovered in 1955.
13. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
14. A traditional story accepted as history.
15. British politician (1788-1850).
21. A former province of east central France.
23. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
26. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
31. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
33. West Indian shrub or small tree having leathery saponaceous leaves and extremely hard wood.
35. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
37. Fiber of the flax plant that is made into thread and woven into linen fabric.
39. City in Sudan.
41. Italian painter and sculptor and engineer and scientist and architect.
42. Not invited or requested.
44. (superlative of `near' or `nigh') Most near.
45. Having the equatorial diameter greater than the polar diameter.
47. Wild ginger.
48. The place where something begins, where it springs into being.
49. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
53. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
56. A person's brother or sister.
57. A baroque musical composition (usually for a keyboard instrument) with full chords and rapid elaborate runs in a rhythmically free style.
63. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
66. Reconnaissance (by shortening).
68. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
70. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
71. Any plant of the genus Erica.
76. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
77. God of death.
78. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
79. A laborer who digs.
81. Small cold-water silvery fish.
83. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
84. Indian statesman and leader with Gandhi in the struggle for home rule.
86. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
87. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
89. Set down according to a plan.
90. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
91. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
93. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
95. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
99. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.