1. On, to, or at the top.
5. Extreme malnutrition and emaciation (especially in children).
13. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
17. Avatar of Vishnu.
18. An ester of carbamic acid.
19. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
20. By bad luck.
21. Either of two large northern marine mammals having ivory tusks and tough hide over thick blubber.
22. Sound recording consisting of a disc with continuous grooves.
23. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
25. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
27. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
28. Indicating the most important performer or role.
29. A compound whose molecules are composed of two identical monomers.
33. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
34. A city in southeastern South Korea.
38. Complacently or inanely foolish.
42. Of or relating to the former Indo-European people.
43. The basic unit of money on Malta.
45. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
47. Sewing that repairs a worn or torn place in a garment.
48. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
49. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
51. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
52. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
53. Of or relating to or located in or near the mitral valve.
56. Equally distant from the extremes.
59. A form of address for a man.
60. The lean flesh of a saltwater fish found it warm waters (especially Hawaii).
62. Trees or shrubs of the families Ebenaceae or Sapotaceae or Styracaceae or Symplocaceae.
64. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
65. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
68. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
69. An awl for making small holes for brads or small screws.
73. A French abbot.
76. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
77. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
78. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
79. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
83. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
87. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
88. Not having the surface treated or coated with sizing.
92. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
93. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
94. God of fire.
96. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
97. A doctor's degree in education.
98. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
99. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
100. A slight amount or degree of difference.
101. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
1. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
2. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
3. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
4. A city in southwestern California east of Los Angeles.
5. Type genus of the Muridae.
6. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
7. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
8. An autonomous area in northeastern Greece that is the site of several Greek Orthodox monasteries founded in the tenth century.
9. A young pig.
10. French mime famous for his sad-faced clown (born in 1923).
11. Without salt or seasoning.
12. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
13. (sports) With hand brought forward and up from below shoulder level.
14. The habitation of wild animals.
15. Not final or absolute.
16. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
30. Occurring at the beginning.
31. An Indic language.
32. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
35. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
36. The largest of Jupiter's satellites.
37. Beneath the surface of the sea.
39. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
40. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
41. One of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy.
44. Offering fun and gaiety.
46. With one layer on top of another.
50. Affectedly dainty or refined.
54. Furnished or strengthened with ribs.
55. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
58. Covered with paving material.
61. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
63. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
66. A festival featuring African-American culture.
67. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
70. A public promotion of some product or service.
71. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
72. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
74. Having the head uncovered.
75. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
80. Type genus of the Rutaceae.
81. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
82. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
84. A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
85. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
86. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
90. An enclosed space.
91. A transuranic element.
95. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.