1. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
5. A fibrous amphibole.
13. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
17. On or toward the lee.
18. A member of the North American Indian people (related to the Aztecs) of the southwestern United States.
19. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
20. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
21. (Scottish folklore) Water spirit in the form of a horse that likes to drown its riders.
22. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
24. A member of a North American Indian people of southeastern California and northwestern Mexico.
26. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
28. A horse used to set the pace in racing.
29. A genus of Anatidae.
31. Any taillike structure.
33. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
35. (geology) Before the appearance of life.
37. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
40. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
41. One millionth of a gram.
43. A state in New England.
44. Not out.
45. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
46. Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise.
49. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
53. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
55. A farewell remark.
58. An accountant certified by the state.
59. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
61. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
63. The state of being honored.
64. Limbless scaly elongate reptile.
66. Lie adjacent to another.
67. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
68. A peninsula in southwestern Asia that forms the Asian part of Turkey.
71. A quantity of no importance.
72. A public promotion of some product or service.
73. A telegram sent abroad.
75. Half the width of an em.
78. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
80. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
85. A governor of a province in ancient Persia.
90. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
91. In or of the month preceding the present one.
92. A member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India.
95. The fifth month of the civil year.
97. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
98. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
99. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
101. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
102. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
103. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
104. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
105. (Irish) The sea personified.
1. The quantity a cask will hold.
2. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
3. A large quantity of written matter.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. Inquire about.
6. (physics) A deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves.
7. Important food fish of the Nile and other rivers of Africa and Asia Minor.
8. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
9. A city in central southwestern Iran.
10. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
11. In operation or operational.
12. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
13. Marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay.
14. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
15. Located on a side.
16. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
23. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
25. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. Being three more than ninety.
30. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
32. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
34. The childhood of a girl.
36. The craniometric point at the lowest point on the lower edge of the orbit.
38. Large toothed frog of South and Central America resembling the bullfrog.
39. Any of numerous herbs of the genus Maranta having tuberous starchy roots and large sheathing leaves.
42. Wild ox of mountainous areas of eastern India.
47. Of great mass.
48. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
50. A shelter with perches for fowl or other birds.
51. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
52. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
54. A device (trade name Aqua-Lung) that lets divers breathe under water.
56. Germanic barbarian leader who ended the western Roman Empire in 476 and became the first barbarian ruler of Italy (434-493).
57. A state in north central United States.
60. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
62. (Irish folklore) A female spirit who wails to warn of impending death.
65. To some (great or small) extent.
69. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
70. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
74. Extinct small mostly diurnal lower primates that fed on leaves and fruit.
76. A person forced to flee from home or country.
77. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
79. A trivial lie.
81. State in northeastern India.
82. Scar where the umbilical cord was attached.
83. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
84. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
86. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
87. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
88. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
89. Portuguese explorer who in 1488 was the first European to get round the Cape of Good Hope (thus establishing a sea route from the Atlantic to Asia) (1450-1500).
93. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
94. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
95. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
96. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
97. An appreciable consequence (especially a lessening).
100. 1/10 gram.