1. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
4. Any of a class of organic compounds that contain the divalent radical -CONHCO-.
9. A category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality.
13. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
16. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
17. An official list of chemicals or medicines etc..
18. Wild goose having white adult plumage.
19. An associate degree in applied science.
20. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
21. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
23. A fixed number of lines of verse forming a unit of a poem.
25. Least expensive statin drug (trade name Lescol).
27. Not enough.
29. A state in northwestern North America.
30. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
31. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
33. Written on a typewriter.
34. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
36. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
38. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
40. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
42. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
54. A garment that covers the head and face.
56. 1 species.
58. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
59. Characterized by dignity and propriety.
62. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
63. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
64. A tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production.
65. A city in central Lithuania.
66. The activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose.
68. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
71. A downhill race over a winding course defined by upright poles.
73. A separate part of a whole.
74. A famous chief of the Shawnee who tried to unite Indian tribes against the increasing white settlement (1768-1813).
76. Being two more than sixty.
78. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
79. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
80. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
82. The longest river of Asia.
85. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
90. The sixth month of the civil year.
93. Seed again or anew.
95. A member of the Siouan people of the Kansas river valley in Kansas.
97. Type genus of the Amiidae.
98. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
100. Wearing or provided with clothing.
102. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
103. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
104. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
105. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
106. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
1. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
2. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
3. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
4. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
5. Invertebrate having a soft unsegmented body usually enclosed in a shell.
6. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
7. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
8. A bet that you can pick the first and second finishers in the right order.
9. A long steep slope or cliff at the edge of a plateau or ridge.
10. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
11. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
12. Explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene.
13. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
14. A member of a Muslim Turkic people of western Asia (especially in Kazakstan).
15. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
22. Hawthorn of southern United States bearing juicy acid scarlet fruit often used in jellies or preserves.
24. An alloy of mercury with another metal (usually silver) used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth.
26. A stately Protestant (especially Lutheran) hymn tune.
28. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
32. Unknown god.
35. Relating to or characteristic of cubism.
37. Either of 2 species of the genus Roridula.
39. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
41. The process of seeping.
43. A public promotion of some product or service.
44. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
46. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
47. Small bitter fruit of the marasca cherry tree from whose juice maraschino liqueur is made.
48. A musician who adapts a composition for particular voices or instruments or for another style of performance.
50. Evergreen mat-forming shrub of North America and northern Eurasia having small white flowers and red berries.
51. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
55. Inquire about.
57. Uttering in an irritated tone.
60. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Estonia.
61. Type and only genus of the family Esocidae.
67. Notably out of the ordinary.
69. Of or relating to or characteristic of Guinea or its inhabitants.
70. An iconic mental representation.
72. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
75. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
77. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
81. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
83. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
84. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
86. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
87. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
88. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
89. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
91. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
92. Norse chieftan who became the first duke of Normandy (860-931).
94. An informal term for a father.
96. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
99. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
101. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.