1. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
4. A riblike part of a plant or animal (such as a middle rib of a leaf or a thickened vein of an insect wing).
9. (prefix) Half or partial.
13. The compass point that is one point west of due north.
16. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
17. An arc-shaped whitish deposit sometimes seen in the cornea.
18. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
19. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
21. How a result is obtained or an end is achieved.
22. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
23. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
24. By bad luck.
26. A member of the Algonquian people of Maine and southern Quebec.
27. Hidden and difficult to see.
29. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
31. The square of a body of any size of type.
32. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
34. A pen for swine.
38. Of or relating to or containing cerium especially with valence 4.
42. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
43. A Russian river.
48. The 20th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
49. A lump of material formed from the content of a liquid.
50. Tropical American tree having wood like mahogany and sweet edible egg-shaped fruit.
52. A Spanish river.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. Large genus of Australian evergreen shrubs or small trees with large daisylike flowers.
55. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
56. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
58. Wet through and through.
59. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
61. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
62. A Russian river.
64. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
65. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
67. Any fungus of the family Boletaceae.
71. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
73. A public promotion of some product or service.
75. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
84. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
85. Annual grown especially for its fragrant golden nocturnal flowers.
89. God of the Underworld.
90. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
92. Close at hand.
93. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
94. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
95. (Welsh) A warrior god.
97. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
98. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
99. Type genus of the Anatidae.
100. Large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas.
101. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
1. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
2. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
3. A Loloish language.
4. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
5. Mountain goats.
6. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
7. A passageway through or under something, usually underground (especially one for trains or cars).
8. State in northeastern India.
9. Seeming unaffected by pleasure or pain.
10. A cgs unit of work or energy.
11. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
12. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
13. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
14. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
15. A legal document issued by a court or judicial officer.
25. Tropical fruit with a rough brownish skin and very sweet brownish pulp.
28. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
30. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
33. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
35. Prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules.
36. Having the shape of a sphere or ball.
37. Developed or executed with care and in minute detail.
39. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
40. Of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people.
41. Relating to or consisting of or emphasizing chords.
44. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
45. A writer of poems (the term is usually reserved for writers of good poetry).
46. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
47. The sacred city of Lamaism.
51. Ancient Athenian philosopher.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
60. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
63. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
66. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
68. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
69. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
70. Perform on a stage or theater.
71. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
72. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
73. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
74. Malevolent aspect of Devi.
76. German chemist who did research on high-speed chemical reactions (born in 1927).
77. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
78. Coarsely ground hulled corn boiled as a breakfast dish in the southern United States.
79. The brother of your father or mother.
80. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
81. Roman scholar (116-27 BC).
82. A medium to dark brownish yellow color.
83. Single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance.
86. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
87. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
88. Containing an unusual amount of grease or oil.
89. Being nine more than ninety.
91. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
96. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.