1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
13. Top part of an apron.
16. A small lump or protuberance.
17. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
18. A bachelor's degree in library science.
19. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
20. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
21. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
22. A distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant.
23. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
24. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
26. Any of various aromatic herbs of the genus Monarda.
29. (used of eyes) Open and fixed as if in fear or wonder.
30. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
31. Noisy talk.
32. Love intensely.
34. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
37. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
40. Dried bark of the cascara buckthorn used as a laxative.
43. A punctuation mark (,) used to indicate the separation of elements within the grammatical structure of a sentence.
47. A person who seeks the advice of a lawyer.
49. The longest division of geological time.
50. Sweetened ale or wine heated with spices and roasted apples.
52. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
54. Fleshy folds of tissue as those surrounding the mouth.
56. Malevolent aspect of Devi.
57. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
58. As of a conifer.
60. A slight amount or degree of difference.
61. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
64. A region of southern Italy (forming the toe of the Italian `boot').
68. A car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors.
70. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
73. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
74. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
76. A cephalosporin that can be given parenterally (trade name Zinacef) or orally by tablets (trade name Ceftin).
78. A pen that has a small metal ball as the point of transfer of ink to paper.
79. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
80. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
84. Genus of North American herbs.
87. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
89. Employed in accomplishing something.
90. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
91. An entrance equipped with a hatch.
94. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
96. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
98. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
99. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
101. (British) Your grandmother.
102. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
103. A mournful poem.
104. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
105. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Squash bugs.
2. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
3. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
4. Aroused to impatience or anger.
5. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
6. (Greek mythology) Fire-breathing she-monster with a lion's head and a goat's body and a serpent's tail.
7. A member of the Bantu tribes resident in Angola.
8. American Revolutionary leader and signer of the Declaration of Independence (1731-1814).
9. A structure or object that impedes free movement.
10. In bed.
11. The whiteness that results from removing the color from something.
12. Inquire about.
13. Genus of East Indian trees or shrubs.
14. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
15. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
25. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
27. Before noon.
28. Type genus of the family Lycosidae.
33. Any isomeric saturated hydrocarbon found in petroleum and used as a fuel and solvent.
35. The 23rd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
36. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
38. Foolish gibberish.
39. A genus of Mustelidae.
41. Used of physical coldness.
42. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
44. (Hinduism or Buddhism) A sacred word or syllable repeated in prayer or meditation.
45. Some point in the air.
46. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
48. A state in southeastern United States.
51. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
53. Big-eyed scad.
55. Wood of a pecan tree.
59. The capital and largest city of Japan.
62. Be hungry.
63. A quantity that is added.
65. American Revolutionary patriot.
66. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
67. Spot, stain, or pollute.
69. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
71. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
72. Deciduous shrub of North America.
75. Of or relating to the aorta.
77. Of or like a cecum.
81. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
85. Avatar of Vishnu.
86. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
88. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
92. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
93. A manner of performance.
95. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
97. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
100. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.