1. Situated at the top or highest position.
4. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
13. An associate degree in applied science.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
18. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
19. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
20. A boy or man.
21. A model or standard for making comparisons.
23. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
25. A communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia.
27. A plaything that is ridden up and down by children at either end.
28. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
29. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
30. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
31. An awkward stupid person.
32. A genus of Platalea.
34. Prepared by cutting.
37. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
41. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
42. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
43. A protective covering that covers or forms the top of a building.
44. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
45. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
49. The highest level or degree attainable.
50. A structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young.
52. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
53. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
57. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
59. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
62. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
63. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
65. Greek god of light.
66. Excessively fat.
68. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
69. Any member of a ship's crew.
70. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
71. A public promotion of some product or service.
72. An elaborate song for solo voice.
74. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Remicade) consisting of an antibody directed against TNF.
77. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
79. A town in north central Oklahoma.
81. A state in northwestern North America.
84. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
86. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
90. Tent that is an Eskimo summer dwelling.
91. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
93. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
96. A small cake leavened with yeast.
97. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
101. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
103. Tag the base runner to get him out.
104. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
105. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
106. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
107. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
2. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
3. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
4. An organized body of related information.
5. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
6. Any of 12 kings of ancient Egypt between 1315 and 1090 BC.
7. Earnest or urgent request.
8. Grown for its thickened edible aromatic root.
9. Unarmed feather palms of central and northern South America.
10. An informal term for a father.
11. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
12. The basic unit of money in Indonesia.
13. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
14. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
15. Witnessed at first hand.
22. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
24. A capacitance unit equal to one billion farads.
26. (heraldry) Applied to a fish depicted horizontally.
33. Capital of Armenia.
35. A soft tufted cord used in embroidery.
36. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
38. Discover the location of.
39. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
40. Regional and archaic.
46. Reddish long-tailed monkey of west Africa.
47. Type genus of the Upupidae.
48. A Mid-Atlantic state.
51. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
54. Great coolness and composure under strain.
55. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
58. Losing color.
60. Large European dormouse.
61. A hard ferromagnetic silver-white bivalent or trivalent metallic element.
64. Read anew.
67. Spread or daub over.
73. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
75. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
76. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
78. A republic in northeastern Africa on the Red Sea.
80. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. Jordan's port.
85. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
87. An informal term for a father.
88. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
89. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
92. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
93. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
94. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
95. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
98. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
99. Being one more than one.
100. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
102. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.