1. A sudden quick movement.
5. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
9. Serving as or forming a base.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. Not at all or in no way.
17. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
18. Little known Kamarupan languages.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. Large Old World bat of warm and tropical regions that feeds on fruit.
22. A large gathering of people.
24. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
25. Lower in esteem.
26. Marine food fish of North Atlantic or North Pacific.
28. Fallow deer.
30. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
32. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. An analgesic for mild pain.
36. (law) The party who makes an assignment.
39. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
41. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
42. A cap with a flat circular top and a visor.
45. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
46. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
51. Being one more than six.
52. Any small branched yellow-flowered North American herb of the genus Krigia.
53. A constellation in the equatorial region of the northern hemisphere near Ophiuchus and Corona Borealis.
54. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
56. Make or cause to be or to become.
58. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
59. The seventh and last day of the week.
60. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
61. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
63. Place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed.
65. A long-playing phonograph record.
66. Informal terms for a mother.
68. Erect shrub with small if any spines having racemes of white to yellow flowers followed by curved pointed pods and black shiny seeds.
71. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
72. The act of escaping physically.
75. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
77. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
78. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
80. A beautiful and graceful girl.
81. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
86. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
90. Entangle or catch in in or as if in a mesh.
92. Having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation.
94. The month following February and preceding April.
95. A toilet in England.
96. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
98. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
99. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
100. A local computer network for communication between computers.
101. With rapid movements.
102. A small cake leavened with yeast.
103. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
1. A federally chartered corporation that purchases mortgages.
2. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
3. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
4. United States poet (1884-1933).
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Of an instrument of certain death.
7. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
8. A faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near Hydra and Vela.
9. West Indian shrub or small tree having leathery saponaceous leaves and extremely hard wood.
10. Suffering from abulia.
11. United States writer (born in 1933).
12. A cgs unit of work or energy.
13. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
14. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
15. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
21. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
23. An expression of greeting.
27. A device providing a connection between a power source and a user.
29. A nation's ruler or head of state usually by hereditary right.
31. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
34. Goat grass.
35. Of or relating to or near the nares.
37. Neuralgia along the sciatic nerve.
38. Design anew, make a new design for.
40. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
43. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
44. In place of, or as an alternative to.
47. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
48. Of great mass.
49. Short-horned dark-coated goat antelope of mountain areas of south and southeast Asia.
50. German musician who developed a system for teaching music to children (1895-1982).
55. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
57. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
64. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
67. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
69. In a competent capable manner.
70. An ancient jar with two handles and a narrow neck.
71. United States writer (born in 1933).
73. United States biologist remembered for her opposition to the use of pesticides that were hazardous to wildlife (1907-1964).
74. The square of a body of any size of type.
76. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
79. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
82. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
83. English essayist (1775-1834).
84. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
85. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
87. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
88. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
89. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
91. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
92. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
93. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
97. One thousand periods per second.