1. (British informal) An airless smoky smelly atmosphere.
4. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
9. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
13. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
16. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
17. Living in or characteristic of farming or country life.
18. A genus of Mustelidae.
19. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
20. Unable to relax or be still.
22. Characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation.
24. The cry made by sheep.
25. A card game for 2 players.
27. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
28. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
29. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
31. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
33. Composed of or covered with relatively large particles.
35. Related to or located at the back.
38. A state in midwestern United States.
40. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
41. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
42. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
45. Make editorial changes (in a text).
50. Make amends for.
51. World's longest river (4187 miles).
52. A tooth having two cusps or points.
54. A city in southeastern Sweden.
55. Wasting of the body during a chronic disease.
57. Earnest or urgent request.
59. Preserve of crushed fruit.
60. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
61. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
62. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
64. An honorary degree in science.
65. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
66. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
67. A genus of Lamnidae.
68. Being nine more than ninety.
69. A benign tumor composed of muscle tissue.
73. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
75. A public promotion of some product or service.
78. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
81. Sustentacular tissue that surrounds and supports neurons in the central nervous system.
86. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
88. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
89. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
90. An onerous or difficult concern.
91. A member of a nomadic people who invaded Europe in the 4th century.
92. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
96. Standard temperature and pressure.
97. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
98. A particular environment or walk of life.
99. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
100. Serving as an essential component.
1. A small high-pitched flute similar to a piccolo.
2. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
3. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
4. Any of several bog orchids of the genus Arethusa having 1 or 2 showy flowers.
5. Of or relating to the corpus luteum.
6. A loud utterance.
7. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
8. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
9. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
10. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. Secured or held in place by tape.
13. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
14. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
21. The mother of your father or mother.
23. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
28. Immature of its kind.
30. Bourbon with bitters and Pernod and sugar served with lemon peel.
32. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
34. The quality of being bright and sending out rays of light.
36. Lack of strength or vigor esp from illness.
37. Tall marsh plant with cylindrical seed heads that explode when mature shedding large quantities of down.
39. A chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached.
41. Capital of Nigeria in the center of the country.
43. The ratio of reflected to incident light.
44. The short weak cry of a young bird.
46. Move away from a place into another direction.
47. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
48. A deep bow.
49. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
53. 1 species.
56. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
58. A deliberately misleading fabrication.
63. Agile long-tailed nocturnal African lemur with dense woolly fur and large eyes and ears.
70. Informal terms for a mother.
71. Streaming or flapping or spreading wide as if in a current of air.
72. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
74. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
76. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
77. Grind together, of teeth.
79. Material used to daub walls.
80. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
82. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
83. English essayist (1775-1834).
84. Expressed without speech.
85. Catch sight of.
87. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
88. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
93. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
94. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
95. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.