1. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
4. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
8. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
12. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
16. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
17. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
18. Someone new to a field or activity.
19. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
20. Philippine tree similar to the breadfruit tree bearing edible fruit.
22. Cause to become awake or conscious.
24. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
25. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
26. A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
29. The sixth month of the civil year.
30. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
32. Being nine more than forty.
33. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
36. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
37. A pointed instrument used to prod into motion.
39. Play boisterously.
42. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
44. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
46. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
49. Make lively.
50. A genus of Ploceidae.
52. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
54. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
55. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
56. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
57. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
59. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
60. An impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning.
65. Extreme mental retardation.
66. Characterized by dignity and propriety.
67. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. Australian clover fern.
70. Of a temperature scale that registers the freezing point of water as 32 degrees F and the boiling point as 212 degrees F at one atmosphere of pressure.
71. A state in midwestern United States.
72. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
75. In bed.
77. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
79. Prevent the occurrence of.
81. A public promotion of some product or service.
83. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
86. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
92. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
93. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
95. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
96. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
97. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
98. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
100. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
101. God of the earth.
102. Subject to a ruling authority.
103. A small cake leavened with yeast.
104. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
1. A resort city in western Florida.
2. A grant made by a law court.
3. Read anew.
4. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
5. A motley assortment of things.
6. Being one more than one hundred.
7. By bad luck.
8. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
9. Small deer of Japan with slightly forked antlers.
10. Like better.
11. The longest division of geological time.
12. Fissiped fur-bearing carnivorous mammals.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
15. The basic unit of money in Iran.
21. Filled with fear or apprehension.
23. Mostly black African weaverbird.
27. A boy or man.
31. A skin disease of adults (more often women) in which blood vessels of the face enlarge resulting in a flushed appearance.
34. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
35. A coastal area between La Spezia in Italy and Cannes in France.
38. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
40. Foliose lichens chiefly of northern latitudes.
41. Knitted clothing.
43. Someone who drives a taxi for a living.
45. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
47. A genus of Psittacidae.
48. The basic unit of money in Sweden.
51. Located in a dismal or remote area.
53. Trade name for a drug containing an antihistamine and a decongestant.
58. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
61. Make attractive or lovable.
62. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
63. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
64. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
69. A public toilet in a military area.
73. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
74. Of or relating to a creed.
76. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
77. Make reference to.
78. One of the bottle-shaped pins used in bowling.
80. A visible suspension in the air of particles of some substance.
82. Jordan's port.
84. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
85. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
87. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
88. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
89. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
90. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
91. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
94. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
99. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.