1. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
4. South African term for `boss'.
8. Free from risk or danger.
12. A polite name for any woman.
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. Not widely known.
18. A violent throw.
19. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
20. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
21. Toward the mouth or oral region.
22. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
23. A capacity unit used for measuring fresh herring.
24. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
26. An insane person.
29. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
31. Male hawk especially male peregrine or gyrfalcon.
33. A local computer network for communication between computers.
34. Neckwear worn in a slipknot with long ends overlapping vertically in front.
37. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
38. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
40. Become less tense.
42. Typical geese.
45. Not agitated.
49. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
50. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
53. A man who raises (or tends) sheep.
56. Keep or maintain in unaltered condition.
58. A bachelor's degree in science.
59. A male human offspring.
60. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
61. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
63. A long narrow passage (as in a cave or woods).
65. Characteristic of or associated with the Britons.
67. Very large white gannet with black wing tips.
68. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
69. Anything of material value or usefulness.
70. Make amendments to.
71. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
72. A used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads.
74. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
77. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
78. The sixth month of the civil year.
82. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
85. United States writer (born in 1933).
89. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
91. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
95. A bachelor's degree in theology.
96. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
97. God of love and erotic desire.
99. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
100. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
101. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
102. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
103. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. The closing section of a musical composition.
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
4. A large ax with a broad cutting blade.
5. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
6. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
7. Characterized by dignity and propriety.
8. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
9. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
10. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
11. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
12. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
13. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
14. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
15. A language group of the Hokan family.
25. A tranquilizer (trade name Navane) used to treat schizophrenia.
27. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
28. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
30. A heavy precious metallic element.
32. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
35. North American sucker with reddish fins.
36. A psychiatrist and specialist in the legal aspects of mental illness.
39. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
41. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
43. Small genus of evergreen tropical shrubs or trees with smooth leathery leaves.
44. Having or denoting a high range.
46. An associate degree in nursing.
47. 1 species.
48. The capital of Lesotho.
51. Squash bugs.
52. A thin strip (wood or metal).
54. Any tropical African shrub of the genus Protea having alternate rigid leaves and dense colorful flower heads resembling cones.
55. Used at the dining table.
57. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
62. Harvester that heads and threshes and cleans grain while moving across the field.
64. A thrusting blow with a knife.
66. The third canonical hour.
73. United States film maker who pioneered animated cartoons and created such characters as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.
75. A public promotion of some product or service.
76. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
79. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
83. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
84. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
86. A slender double-reed instrument.
87. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
88. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
89. A state in southeastern United States.
90. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
91. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
92. An internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
93. In or of the month preceding the present one.
94. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
98. Informal terms for a mother.