1. Inquire about.
4. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
9. Resembling or similar.
13. (informal) Roused to anger.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
18. Characteristic of false pride.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. An African river.
23. A special loved one.
25. Squash bugs.
27. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
29. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. Confined to bed (by illness).
34. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
37. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
42. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
43. A person regarded as greedy and pig-like.
45. A cookout at the seashore where clams and fish and other foods are cooked--usually on heated stones covered with seaweed.
46. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
50. Being nine more than ninety.
51. A city in northwestern Syria.
52. The provision of money temporarily (usually at interest).
55. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
56. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
57. Make more intense, stronger, or more marked.
61. An open jar of glass or porcelain used as an ornament or to hold flowers.
63. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
64. A violent denunciation.
65. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
68. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
69. Type genus of the Anatidae.
70. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
71. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
73. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
74. The sound made by a gentle blow.
76. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
77. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
80. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
82. Not of long duration.
84. By bad luck.
91. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
93. Lightweight parka.
94. The cry made by sheep.
95. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
96. The act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court).
98. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
99. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
100. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
101. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
102. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
103. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. The act of scanning.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Relieve from military service.
7. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
8. Make improvements or corrections to.
9. Being eight more than fifty.
10. A state in midwestern United States.
11. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
12. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
13. God of death.
14. The capital of Western Samoa.
15. Distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers.
22. (Middle East) An ornamental metal cup-shaped holder for a hot coffee cup.
24. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
26. A man who serves as a sailor.
28. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
32. Having ones attention or mind or energy engaged.
33. Informal terms for a mother.
35. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
36. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
38. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
39. A word for chaos or fiasco borrowed from modern Hebrew (where it is a loan word from Russian).
40. Bubble shells.
41. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture.
44. Look at with amorous intentions.
48. One of the green parts that form the calyx of a flower.
49. The stipend assigned by a cathedral to a canon.
53. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
54. Complacently or inanely foolish.
58. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
59. Being one more than one.
60. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
62. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
66. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
67. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
72. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
73. Sewing that repairs a worn or torn place in a garment.
75. Relating to the Andes and their inhabitants.
78. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
79. (botany) Especially of leaves.
81. Make less active or intense.
83. A unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells.
84. A state in midwestern United States.
85. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
86. A copy of a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together).
87. Qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward.
88. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
89. Not widely known.
90. A unit of length equal to 3 feet.
92. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
97. 1/1000 gram.