1. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
5. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
9. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
13. The ratio of the distance traveled (in kilometers) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
16. Largest known toad species.
17. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
18. At or constituting a border or edge.
19. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
20. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
22. Having a claw or claws.
24. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
25. Transient cessation of respiration.
26. Small long-bodied short-legged German breed of dog having a short sleek coat and long drooping ears.
29. French marshal in the Napoleonic Wars (1769-1815).
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. Half the width of an em.
36. A beautiful and graceful girl.
44. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
48. Report or maintain.
49. Moving over territory to search for something.
50. The basic unit of money on Malta.
51. The central area of a church.
52. A Spanish island in the Atlantic off the northwestern coast of Africa.
53. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
54. Edible bulb of an onion plant.
56. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
58. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
59. A decree that prohibits something.
61. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
62. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
63. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
65. Of or relating to the Nile River or the people living near it.
68. The second month of the Moslem calendar.
70. Muslim name for God.
72. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
73. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
75. A quantity of no importance.
76. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
78. The cry made by sheep.
80. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
83. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
86. Of or relating to or containing cerium especially with valence 4.
90. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
91. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
94. A written proposal or reminder.
96. A science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement.
97. Wild and domestic cattle.
98. A straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions.
99. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
100. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
101. In or of the month preceding the present one.
102. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
103. The flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food.
104. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
2. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
3. Characteristic of a fluid.
4. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
7. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
8. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
9. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
10. King of Northumbria who was converted to Christianity (585-633).
11. American novelist (1909-1955).
12. A doctor's degree in education.
13. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
14. Acting like a clown or buffoon.
15. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
23. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
27. Lasting through all time.
28. A congenital cleft in the middle of the upper lip.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. Any of various small insectivorous American birds chiefly olive-gray in color.
34. A written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications.
35. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
37. Four books in the New Testament that tell the story of Christ's life and teachings.
38. The act of rewriting something.
39. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
40. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
41. A prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor.
42. Being one more than seven.
43. Localized necrosis resulting from obstruction of the blood supply.
45. Type genus of the Giraffidae.
46. The father of your father or mother.
47. A town in northern Egypt.
55. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
57. An internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
60. An associate degree in nursing.
64. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
66. Reduce to lay status.
67. Look at with amorous intentions.
69. A lack of vitality.
70. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
71. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
72. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
74. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
77. Excessively fat.
78. A victory (as in a race or other competition).
79. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
81. Absent without permission.
82. In or of the present month.
84. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
85. Type genus of the Amiidae.
87. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
88. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
89. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
92. Being one more than sixty.
93. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
95. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.