1. On, to, or at the top.
5. Powdery starch from certain sago palms.
9. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
13. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
16. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
17. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
18. Something that resembles a pill in shape or size.
19. Being one more than forty.
20. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
21. A small drum with one head of soft calfskin.
23. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
25. A wound made by cutting.
27. Commit forever.
29. The template for protein synthesis.
30. An artist of consummate skill.
31. A piece of starched cloth covering the shoulders of a nun's habit.
33. After noon.
35. Being one more than one.
37. A dyed fabric.
40. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
43. Alligator-like reptile of Central and South America having a more heavily armored belly.
46. Squash bugs.
47. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
48. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
50. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
52. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
53. Main root of a plant growing straight downward from the stem.
56. Of the nature of or undergoing an experiment.
57. The provision of money temporarily (usually at interest).
59. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
60. A Loloish language.
62. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
64. Seed of a pea plant.
65. An underground tunnel with recesses where bodies were buried (as in ancient Rome).
66. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
68. An onerous or difficult concern.
69. An area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake.
73. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
74. Genus of terrestrial orchids having usually a single pair of broad shining leaves near the middle of the stem.
77. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
79. A radioactive transuranic element.
80. A citizen who has a legal right to vote.
81. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
86. A severe recurring vascular headache.
89. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
91. Employed in accomplishing something.
92. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
93. An oleoresin used in varnishes and ointments.
96. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
98. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
99. Metal shackles.
100. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
102. (British) Your grandmother.
103. The sign language used in the United States.
104. (Scot) A leather strap for punishing children.
105. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
106. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
107. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
1. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
2. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
3. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
4. A country person.
5. The seventh and last day of the week.
6. Lacking motor coordination.
7. French writer considered by some to be a founder of the detective novel (1832-1873).
8. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
9. Small branch or division of a branch.
10. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
11. Russian pancake of buckwheat flour and yeast.
12. Any high mountain.
13. Waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body.
14. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
15. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
22. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
24. Enter into a list of prospective jurors.
26. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
28. A former British gold coin worth 21 chillings.
32. A master's degree in business.
34. A great rani.
36. (Norse mythology) The primeval giant slain by Odin and his brothers and from whose body they created the world.
38. Of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people.
39. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
41. A force that moves something along.
42. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
44. The basic unit of money in Peru.
45. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
49. Fatty pinkish flesh of small salmon caught in the Pacific and Great Lakes.
51. An implement consisting of handle with a free swinging stick at the end.
54. A harsh or humorous critic (sometimes intended as a facetious compliment).
55. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
58. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
61. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
63. Show a response or a reaction to something.
67. Spot, stain, or pollute.
70. Coat a metal with an oxide coat.
71. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
72. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
75. Call forth.
76. Marine fishes with a flattened elongated body and a sucking disk on the head for attaching to large fish or moving objects.
77. A plan for attaining a particular goal.
78. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
82. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
83. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
84. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
85. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
87. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
88. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
90. Avatar of Vishnu.
94. A person who surrenders to (or is taken by) the enemy in time of war.
95. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
97. A resource.
101. A public promotion of some product or service.