1. (computer science) The rate at which data is transferred (as by a modem).
4. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
9. Full of zest or vigor.
13. Considerate and solicitous care.
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. The capital of Switzerland.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. Nocturnal bird of prey with hawk-like beak and claws and large head with front-facing eyes.
20. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
21. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
22. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
23. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
26. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
29. An intensive care unit designed with special equipment to care for premature or low-birth-weight or seriously ill newborn.
32. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
33. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
36. An island of central Hawaii.
38. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
41. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
43. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
44. French revolutionary leader (born in Switzerland) who was a leader in overthrowing the Girondists and was stabbed to death in his bath by Charlotte Corday (1743-1793).
49. A state in the western United States.
50. European food fish.
51. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
52. A large estate in Spanish-speaking countries.
55. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
58. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
59. The month following July and preceding September.
60. Very dark black.
62. United States sculptor who first created mobiles and stabiles (1898-1976).
63. Open to change.
65. A narrow way or road.
66. (informal) Of the highest quality.
67. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
69. The twelfth month of the civil year.
70. Rate of revolution of a motor.
74. God of wealth and love.
80. A city of southeastern Mexico.
82. (used of a horse or related animal) Born.
86. A state in New England.
87. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
89. Covered patchily.
92. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
96. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
97. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
98. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
99. A primeval personification of air and breath.
100. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
6. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
7. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
8. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
9. A garment (coat or sweater) that has raglan sleeves.
10. A city in northern India.
11. Malevolent aspect of Devi.
12. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
13. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
14. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
15. Wearing or provided with clothing.
25. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
27. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
28. A shot or scene that is photographed again v 1.
30. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
31. Any of numerous soft-finned schooling food fishes of shallow waters of northern seas.
34. A bitter yellow powder used to treat skin diseases.
35. An anticholinergic drug (trade name Daricon) used in treating peptic ulcers.
37. Largest known toad species.
39. An apparatus consisting of an object mounted so that it swings freely under the influence of gravity.
40. In a vicious manner.
42. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
45. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
46. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
47. A location other than here.
48. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
53. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
54. A worker who attaches something by nailing it.
56. A fraudulent business scheme.
57. (astronomy) "the nebular hypothesis of the origin of the solar system".
61. (Akkadian) God ruling with his consort Ereshkigal the world of the dead.
64. Make numb or insensitive.
68. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
71. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
72. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
73. The square of a body of any size of type.
75. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
76. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
77. Located farther aft.
78. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
79. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
81. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
83. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
84. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
85. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
88. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
90. A decree that prohibits something.
91. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
93. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
94. 16 ounces.
95. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.