1. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
4. Support consisting of a place to rest the foot while ascending or descending a stairway.
9. A piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food.
13. An informal term for a father.
16. (informal) Of the highest quality.
17. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
18. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
19. Fiddler crabs.
20. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
21. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
23. Belonging to the modern era.
24. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
26. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
28. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
29. A parallelogram with four equal sides.
31. A large and hurried swallow.
34. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
37. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
38. The eleventh month of the civil year.
40. Malevolent aspect of Devi.
44. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
46. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
48. Lacking excess flesh.
49. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
54. Twist or braid together, interlace.
55. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
56. Charge with a task or function.
58. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
59. An industrial city in central Japan on southern Honshu.
62. 100 likuta equal 1 zaire.
63. Trailing grass native to Europe now cosmopolitan in warm regions.
66. Used by southerners for an inhabitant of a northern state in the United States (especially a Union soldier).
67. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
68. A city in northern India.
69. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
70. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
71. A state in southeastern United States.
72. A small hole (usually round and finished around the edges) in cloth or leather for the passage of a cord.
76. Having hills and crags.
80. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
81. A state in the eastern United States.
83. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
89. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. Of or relating to the Iberian peninsula or its inhabitants.
96. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
97. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
98. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
100. Young sheep.
101. Towards the side away from the wind.
102. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
103. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
104. American novelist (1909-1955).
1. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
2. A fraudulent business scheme.
3. Make anew.
4. A thrusting blow with a knife.
5. Valuable timber tree of New Zealand yielding hard reddish wood used for furniture and bridges and wharves.
6. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
7. A bottle of ink.
8. Arm again.
9. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
10. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
11. An Italian liqueur made with elderberries and flavored with licorice.
12. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
13. A prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor.
14. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
15. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
22. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
25. A short trip that is taken in the performance of a necessary task or mission.
27. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
30. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
32. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
33. A second-rate prize fighter.
35. The profession of a teacher.
36. In bed.
39. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
41. 1 species.
42. Discouraging through fear.
43. The quickness of action or occurrence.
45. United States impresario who was born in Russia (1888-1974).
47. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
50. Kenyan statesman and the first president of independent Kenya (1893-1978).
51. Used of the language of the deaf.
52. The British system of withholding tax.
53. A narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea.
57. Form or weave into a braid or braids.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
64. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
65. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
73. In an unnatural eery manner.
74. Do something to an excessive degree.
75. Bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves.
77. Type genus of the Rutaceae.
78. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
79. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
82. A public promotion of some product or service.
84. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
85. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
86. A city in southwestern Switzerland at the western end of Lake Geneva.
87. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
88. A town in north central Oklahoma.
90. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
91. A French abbot.
94. The cry made by sheep.
95. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
99. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
100. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.