1. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
4. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
9. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
13. A local computer network for communication between computers.
16. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
17. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
18. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
22. Full of trivial conversation.
24. Filled with a great quantity.
26. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
28. A genus of fungi belonging to the family Boletaceae.
30. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
31. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
33. Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy.
35. Italian painter and art historian (1511-1574).
37. English actor who edited the first folio of Shakespeare's plays (1556-1630).
38. Being one more than three.
39. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
41. (archaic) Of persons.
45. French psychologist remembered for his studies of the intellectual development of children (1857-1911).
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
52. A city in southwestern Virginia.
55. A city of central China.
56. To the degree or extent.
57. The (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another.
60. The products of human creativity.
61. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
62. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
63. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
65. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
67. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
69. A public promotion of some product or service.
71. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
72. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
75. A Mid-Atlantic state.
76. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
78. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
86. Advanced in years.
89. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
91. Coffee-flavored liqueur made in Mexico.
93. Not reflecting light.
94. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
95. The bottom of a shoe or boot.
97. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
98. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
99. Cornbread often made without milk or eggs and baked or fried (Southern).
100. An informal term for a father.
101. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
1. A Loloish language.
2. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
3. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
4. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
5. A small piece of cloth.
6. Type genus of the Anatidae.
7. A woman's headscarf folded into a triangle and tied under the chine.
8. Small genus of deciduous West Indian trees or shrubs.
9. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
10. Old breed of tall swift keen-eyed hunting dogs resembling greyhounds.
11. By bad luck.
12. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
13. United States photographer remembered for her portraits of rural workers during the Depression (1895-1965).
14. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
15. An extreme state of adversity.
21. Plant bearing very hot and finely tapering long peppers.
23. (cosmology) The original matter that (according to the big bang theory) existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
25. New World skinks.
27. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
29. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
32. Used in combination to denote the middle.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. Science and technology of electronic systems and devices for aeronautics and astronautics.
40. A peninsula in southwestern Europe.
42. A narcotic drug that contains opium or an opium derivative.
43. Having or showing profound knowledge.
44. Having toothlike projections in the margin.
46. The capital of the Bahamas.
47. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
49. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
50. Overgrown with ivy.
53. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
54. A populous province in northeastern China.
58. Divulge information or secrets.
59. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
64. A Hebrew prophet in the Old Testament who opposed the worship of idols.
66. An ability to understand a broad range of topics.
67. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
68. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
69. Small genus of deciduous West Indian trees or shrubs.
70. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
73. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
74. Having a back or backing, usually of a specified type.
75. A public promotion of some product or service.
77. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
79. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
81. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
82. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
84. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
85. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
87. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
88. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
90. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
92. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
96. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.