1. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
4. Elk or moose.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Formerly included in genus Cedrela.
18. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
19. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
20. A master's degree in business.
21. Small Old and New World herons.
23. A colorless odorless gas used as fuel.
25. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
28. Suggestive of the supernatural.
30. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
31. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
35. A public promotion of some product or service.
37. Jordan's port.
40. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
42. An inhabitant of Lappland.
44. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Imperial moths.
51. Extremely robust.
53. A constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near Octans.
56. The month following July and preceding September.
57. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
59. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
60. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
62. Not exact.
64. Used in combination.
65. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
66. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
67. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
70. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
72. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
73. A region in northmost Europe inhabited by Lapps.
76. A person who acts and gets things done.
79. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
81. A spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.
85. Hardened sugary exudation of various trees.
87. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
89. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
90. The act of accelerating.
93. Remove the claws from (a cat).
95. Any of several imperial dynasties of China ruling from 220 to 265 and from 386 to 556.
96. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
97. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
99. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
100. The capital and largest city of Japan.
101. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
102. Jordan's port.
103. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
104. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
1. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
2. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
3. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
4. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
5. Capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning.
6. The basic unit of money in Nicaragua.
7. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
8. Fed beyond capacity or desire.
9. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
10. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
11. American novelist (1909-1955).
12. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
13. Involving two dimensions.
14. The mansion of the lord of the manor.
15. A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing.
22. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
24. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
26. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
29. Being nine more than ninety.
32. A state in northwestern North America.
33. Greek mythology.
34. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
36. Having accumulated or become more intense.
38. French novelist (1901-1976).
39. Flat tableland with steep edges.
41. Someone who abuses.
43. Earlier than the present time.
45. Fixed or established especially by order or command.
46. A Russian peasant (especially prior to 1917).
47. Any disease of the throat or fauces marked by spasmodic attacks of intense suffocative pain.
50. Money in the form of bills or coins.
52. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
54. Consider or hold as true.
55. Relating to or accompanying birth.
58. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
61. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
63. A colorless flammable volatile liquid hydrocarbon used as a solvent.
68. A reason for wanting something done.
69. Sea otters.
71. Adorn or decorate with jewels.
74. The French-speaking part of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
75. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
77. A doctor's degree in optometry.
78. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
80. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
82. 100 ngwee equal 1 kwacha.
83. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
84. A manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language.
86. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
87. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
88. English essayist (1775-1834).
91. A radioactive transuranic element which has been synthesized.
92. A vinyl polymer used especially in paints or adhesives.
94. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
98. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.