1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
5. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
17. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
18. Hairy perennial Eurasian herb with yellow daisylike flowers reputed to destroy or drive away fleas.
19. A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion.
20. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
22. Gallery where works of art can be displayed.
23. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
24. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
25. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
27. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
28. Either extremity of something that has length.
30. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
34. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
36. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
38. Flat and uninspiring.
41. Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
44. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
47. Tufted evergreen perennial herb having spikes of tiny white flowers and glossy green round to heart-shaped leaves that become coppery to maroon or purplish in fall.
48. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
51. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
52. The heading or position of a vessel relative to the trim of its sails.
53. The type of environment in which an organism or group normally lives or occurs.
55. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
57. Make something new, such as a product or a mental or artistic creation.
59. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
60. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
62. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
63. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
65. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
66. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
67. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
70. Used of a single unit or thing.
71. One million periods per second.
72. French couturier whose first collection in 1947 created a style (tight bodice and narrow waist and flowing pleated skirt) that became known as the New Look (1905-1957).
74. Any of various widely distributed beetles.
78. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
81. A sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together.
82. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
87. English businessman who created a retail chain (1888-1964).
90. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
91. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
94. (anatomy) A fold or wrinkle or crease.
95. Trees or shrubs of the families Ebenaceae or Sapotaceae or Styracaceae or Symplocaceae.
97. A (usually) large and scholarly book.
98. A secret look.
99. Shrubby lichens of the family Usneaceae having a flattened thallus.
100. Expel, as of gases and odors.
1. A right or legal share of something.
2. Ratio of the adjacent to the opposite side.
3. An honorary arts degree.
4. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
5. A radioactive transuranic element.
6. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
7. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
8. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
9. Terminate before completion, as of a computer process, a mission, etc..
10. Covered with dense cottony hairs or hairlike filaments.
11. An associate degree in nursing.
12. Lap that forms a cloth border doubled back and stitched down v 1.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Numbered or proceeding by tens.
15. A special way of doing something.
16. A small amount of residue.
21. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
26. A son who has the same first name as his father.
29. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
33. Impaired by diminution.
35. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
37. Selected as the best.
39. A great rani.
40. Blown apart with great violence.
42. Of or relating to the ancient Aramaic languages.
43. Coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude.
45. Of or containing iridium.
46. Try to prevent.
49. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
50. (usually plural) A destructive action.
54. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
56. A statement of fundamental facts or principles.
58. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
61. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
64. A room in which photographs are developed.
68. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
69. A token that postal fees have been paid.
73. A wrongful dispossession.
75. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
76. A card game for 2 players.
77. An iconic mental representation.
78. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
79. Hardened sugary exudation of various trees.
80. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
83. A fit of shivering.
84. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
85. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
86. Bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves.
88. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
96. Half the width of an em.