1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
5. A human female who does housework.
9. The sixth month of the civil year.
13. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
16. A very light brown.
17. The 2nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
18. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
19. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
20. A very troublesome child.
21. (grammar) An expression including a subject and predicate but not constituting a complete sentence.
23. A town in northern Michigan on an arm of Lake Huron.
25. A projection at the end of a piece of wood that is shaped to fit into a mortise and form a mortise joint.
27. A large fleet.
29. Suggestive of the supernatural.
30. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
32. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
33. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
35. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
37. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
40. Irish abbess.
44. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
46. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
50. A group of southern Bantu languages.
51. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
53. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
57. Informal terms for a meal.
58. A point located with respect to surface features of some region.
59. A shape that spreads outward.
60. An abnormal condition of pregnancy characterized by hypertension and edema and protein in the urine.
61. The principal law-enforcement officer in a county.
63. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
65. A radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.
66. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
67. The fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped by the heart.
70. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
71. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
73. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
74. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
78. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
81. Streaming or flapping or spreading wide as if in a current of air.
84. (Babylonian) The chief Babylonian god.
89. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
90. The face or front of a building.
92. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
95. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
96. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
97. A small cake leavened with yeast.
99. A human limb.
100. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
101. Denuded of leaves.
102. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
103. A light touch or stroke.
1. The state of owing money.
2. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
3. German states who as chancellor of West Germany worked to reduce tensions with eastern Europe (1913-1992).
4. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
5. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
6. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
7. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
8. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
9. In bed.
10. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
11. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
12. Learn something again, as after having forgotten or neglected it.
13. A European river.
14. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
15. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
22. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
24. Periapsis in Earth orbit.
26. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
28. Before noon.
31. Type genus of the Giraffidae.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. Female homosexuality.
38. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
39. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
41. The largest and southernmost island in the Marianas.
42. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
43. A mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior.
45. Worship given to God alone.
47. Tropical and subtropical marine and freshwater fishes having an elongated body and long protruding lower jaw.
49. A town in central Pennsylvania.
52. One of the Aesir having a strong and beautiful body but a dull mind.
54. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
55. A raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip).
56. United States Film actress and daughter of Henry Fonda (born in 1937).
62. Being nine more than ninety.
64. Taking place over public roads.
68. A member of the Wakashan people living on Vancouver Island and in the Cape Flattery region of northwestern Washington.
69. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
72. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
73. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
75. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
76. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
77. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
79. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
80. Jordan's port.
81. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
82. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
83. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
85. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
86. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
87. The basic unit of money on Malta.
88. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
91. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
93. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
94. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
98. A radioactive element of the actinide series.