1. Standard temperature and pressure.
4. Sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events.
9. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
13. The month following April and preceding June.
16. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
17. (trademark) An acrylic fiber or the lightweight crease-resistant fabric made with Orlon yarns.
18. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. A rapid bustling commotion.
21. A person who fixes the boundaries of land claims.
23. Of or belonging to an aecium.
25. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
27. A monster able to change appearance from human to wolf.
29. Fast-growing herbaceous evergreen tree of South America having a broad trunk with high water content and dark green oval leaves.
30. Jordan's port.
32. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
33. Not out.
34. A republic in northeastern Europe on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea.
36. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
38. An Egyptian descended from the ancient Egyptians.
41. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
42. The content of cognition.
47. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
48. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
49. Covered with paving material.
51. Wear away.
53. Of or relating to or measured in ohms.
56. United States Protestant theologian (1892-1971).
57. A journey for some purpose (usually including the return).
58. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
61. A police officer who investigates crimes.
62. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
63. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
65. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
66. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
70. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
72. Abnormally low oxygen content in arterial blood.
74. Celebes megapode that lays eggs in holes in sandy beaches.
76. A state of difficulty that needs to be resolved.
79. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
83. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
86. Especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole.
88. Used especially of fruits.
89. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
93. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
94. A person who pardons or forgives or excuses a fault or offense.
96. A soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot.
97. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
98. Not of the nobility.
99. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Male red deer.
2. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
3. A judicial certificate saying that a will is genuine and conferring on the executors the power to administer the estate.
4. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
5. An emaciated horse likely soon to become carrion and so attractive to crows.
6. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
7. A deep prolonged loud noise.
8. To come or go into.
9. Dormouse of southern Europe and northern Africa.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
12. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
13. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
14. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
15. River in eastern Asia.
22. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
24. A composition for orchestra and a soloist.
26. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
28. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
31. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
35. (geology) Used of the earliest known rocks.
37. Very dark gray.
39. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
40. Of warm coasts from Australia to Asia.
43. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
44. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
45. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
46. A device (trade name Aqua-Lung) that lets divers breathe under water.
50. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
52. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
54. Extremely small in scale or scope or capability.
55. A large crater caused by the violent explosion of a volcano that collapses into a depression.
64. (`cease' is a noun only in the phrase `without cease') End v 1.
67. Having come to an end or become void after passage of a period of time.
68. Top part of an apron.
69. A city and port in northern Jutland.
70. To come or go into.
71. A unit of electrical charge equal to the amount of charge transferred by a current of 1 ampere in 1 second.
72. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
73. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
75. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
77. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
78. A city in central Georgia southeast of Atlanta.
79. Decay usually accompanied by an offensive odor.
80. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
81. Sour or bitter in taste.
82. Small genus of hairy herbs with yellow flowers.
84. Advanced in years.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. An appreciable consequence (especially a lessening).
90. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
91. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
92. A strong emotion.
95. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).