1. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
4. Chick-pea plant.
9. Not open.
13. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
16. An informal debt instrument.
17. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
18. A capacious bag or basket.
19. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
20. Numbered or proceeding by tens.
22. The first light of day.
24. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
25. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
26. Push to thrust outward.
29. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
31. Of or relating to or near the coccyx.
33. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
37. Plant cultivated for its enlarged fleshy turnip-shaped edible stem.
40. A small pendant fleshy lobe at the back of the soft palate.
42. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
45. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
46. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
47. Copy that is not the original.
49. A sign of assent or salutation or command.
51. A design that consists of recurring shapes or colors.
53. A sock knitted or woven with a diamond-shaped pattern.
56. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
57. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
58. Excessively fat.
60. A doctor's degree in optometry.
61. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
62. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
64. A port city in southwestern Iran.
67. An engineering university in Cambridge.
68. (prefix) Within.
69. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
70. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
71. Lower in esteem.
73. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
75. In a foreign country.
77. (of language) Transparently clear.
78. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
79. A flexible container with a single opening.
80. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
83. Sacred text of Zoroastrianism.
87. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
91. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
94. Extreme mental retardation.
96. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
97. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
98. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
100. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
101. A notable achievement.
102. The seed of the cereal grass.
103. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
104. United States actor (born in Ireland).
105. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Sudden and unexpected death of an apparently healthy infant during sleep.
2. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
3. A nitrogenous substance found in mucous secretions.
4. (classical architecture) A molding for a cornice.
5. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
6. A tan discoloration of a woman's face that is associated with pregnancy or with the use of oral contraceptives.
7. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
8. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
9. (used in combination) Affected by something overwhelming.
10. A practitioner of voodoo.
11. A city in the central Netherlands.
12. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
13. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
14. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
15. English logician who introduced Venn diagrams (1834-1923).
21. In an ideal manner.
23. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
27. English monk and scholar (672-735).
28. A highly contagious viral disease characterized by fever and weakness and skin eruption with pustules that form scabs that slough off leaving scars.
30. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
32. A device (used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together v 1.
34. A declaration that is made as if no supporting evidence were necessary.
36. The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service.
38. A port city in southeastern Apulia in Italy.
39. (often followed by `with' or used in combination) Troubled by or encroached upon in large numbers.
41. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
43. Squash bugs.
44. Dressed or clothed especially in fine attire.
48. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
50. An uproarious party.
52. Covered with paving material.
54. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. Having had the bones removed.
59. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
63. Filled with a great quantity.
65. A building where animals are butchered.
66. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
72. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
73. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
74. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
76. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
81. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
82. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
84. Capital of Vanuatu.
85. Any of various young herrings (other than brislings) canned as sardines in Norway.
86. The highest level or degree attainable.
87. Not fake or counterfeit.
88. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
89. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. A quantity of no importance.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
95. An erratic deflection from an intended course.
99. A radioactive element of the actinide series.