1. Inquire about.
4. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
9. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
13. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
18. By bad luck.
19. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
22. A school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences.
23. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
24. Make less active or intense.
26. (Yiddish) Someone who is a boring pest.
29. One who trains or exhibits animals.
31. A three-tone Chadic language.
32. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
35. (Welsh) A warrior god.
37. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
41. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
45. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
48. A hard kind of stone.
49. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
50. A person forced to flee from home or country.
51. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
53. Out of fashion.
54. A unit of pain intensity.
56. African antelope with ridged curved horns.
58. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
59. A genus of Nymphalidae.
61. Informal terms for money.
63. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
64. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
67. A blind god.
68. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
71. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
73. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
74. A language spoken by a Malaysian people on Formosa.
77. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
78. A complex inorganic compound that contains ammonia molecules.
80. A piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed.
83. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
87. Of heavy boots.
89. Of or concerning the face.
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
92. (Babylonian) The sky god.
93. Limbless scaly elongate reptile.
95. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
96. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
97. Wild and domestic cattle.
98. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
99. Ditch dug as a fortification and usually filled with water.
100. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. Cut the head of.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Unable to see.
7. Fishtail palm of India to Malay Peninsula.
8. A line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage.
9. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
10. Brush turkeys.
11. Filled to capacity.
12. The residue that remains when something is burned.
13. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
14. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
15. (informal) Exceptionally good.
25. Of or relating to the palm of the hand or to the area at the base of the thumb.
27. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
28. An outstanding Spanish cellist noted for his interpretation of Bach's cello suites (1876-1973).
30. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
33. Green turtles.
34. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
36. A floor covering.
38. A gliding or sliding step in ballet.
39. A military training exercise.
40. Of or relating to or dealing with good literature.
42. An informal term for a father.
43. On, to, or at the top.
44. The second largest city in Tunisia.
46. Any plant of the genus Episcia.
52. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
55. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
57. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
60. A cephalosporin that can be given parenterally (trade name Zinacef) or orally by tablets (trade name Ceftin).
62. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
65. The fatty flesh of eel.
66. Become stiff or stiffer.
69. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
70. The use of dye to change the color of something permanently.
71. Swedish soprano who toured the United States under the management of P. T. Barnum (1820-1887).
72. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
75. Squash bugs.
76. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
79. (electronics) Designating sound transmission or recording or reproduction over a single channel.
81. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
82. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
84. Set down according to a plan.
85. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
86. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
88. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
90. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
94. Unknown god.