1. Decay usually accompanied by an offensive odor.
4. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
8. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
12. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
16. The residue that remains when something is burned.
17. The general activity of selling.
18. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
19. On or toward the lee.
20. Water frozen in the solid state.
21. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
22. Immediately past.
23. The expensive fur of a mink.
24. Covered with paving material.
26. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
29. Of or relating to or involving an area.
31. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
32. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
35. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
39. The capital and largest city of Rwanda.
43. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
48. A unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour.
49. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
50. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
53. How long something has existed.
54. A member of the British order of honor.
56. Make secure by lashing.
58. Twist or braid together, interlace.
59. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
60. Being somewhat early.
62. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
63. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
64. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
65. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
66. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
72. A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university).
74. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
76. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
78. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
82. The father of your father or mother.
85. (India) Usually in combination.
87. 10 grams.
88. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
89. Very dark black.
91. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
92. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
93. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
94. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
95. Long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron.
96. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
2. An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance.
3. A location other than here.
4. An act of scaling by the use of ladders (especially the walls of a fortification).
5. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
6. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
7. A river in Germany.
8. Ragout of game in a rich sauce.
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
11. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
12. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
13. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
14. 100 sente equal 1 loti.
15. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
25. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. Brightest star in Centaurus.
30. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
33. French surgeon and biologist who developed a way to suture and graft blood vessels (1873-1944).
34. A state in northwestern North America.
36. A word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
37. (mathematics) Directly proportional.
38. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
40. Only the bowfins.
41. 1 species.
42. The first beta blocker (trade name Inderal) used in treating hypertension and angina pectoris and essential tremor.
44. A federally chartered savings bank.
45. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
46. A verbalization that encourages you to attempt something.
47. The concentration of a solution as determined by titration.
51. A unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is 1 second of arc.
52. A family of birds coextensive with the order Rheiformes.
55. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
57. Any of several trees of the genus Platanus having thin pale bark that scales off in small plates and lobed leaves and ball-shaped heads of fruits.
61. A person who yields or surrenders.
62. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
67. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
68. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
69. A port city in western South Korea on the Yellow Sea.
70. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
71. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
73. Cause to feel relaxed.
75. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
76. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
77. (Welsh) Underworld god.
78. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
79. The content of cognition.
80. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
81. A city in northern India.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
84. A very small circular shape.
85. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
86. Gone by.
90. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.