1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
5. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
9. The dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal).
13. Inquire about.
16. A deep prolonged loud noise.
17. Shout loudly and without restraint.
18. The sixth month of the civil year.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
21. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
22. Shattered or torn up or torn apart violently as by e.g. wind or lightning or explosive.
23. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
24. Of or relating to or made of stone.
25. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
28. Cause to go somewhere.
32. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
34. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
35. Of or concerning the face.
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
42. A feeling of intense anger.
44. (trademark) An antacid.
45. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
48. Social insect living in organized colonies.
49. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
50. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
51. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
53. Cornbread often made without milk or eggs and baked or fried (Southern).
54. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
56. A large fleet.
59. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
61. A male human offspring.
62. World's longest river (4187 miles).
63. Cry plaintively.
64. The cloak as a symbol of authority.
66. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
67. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
69. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
71. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
72. A Mid-Atlantic state.
73. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
76. A Russian river.
77. A master's degree in library science.
82. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
84. Showing or feeling admiration.
87. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
90. A unit of resistance equal to one million ohms.
92. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
94. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
95. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
96. Lower in esteem.
98. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
100. Water frozen in the solid state.
101. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
102. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
103. The eighth month of the civil year.
104. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
1. An alloy of copper and zinc.
2. An established line of travel or access.
3. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
4. The father of your father or mother.
5. Blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi.
6. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
7. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
8. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
9. Any of several Orthodox Jewish sects who reject modern secular culture and many of whom do not recognize the spiritual authority of the modern state of Israel.
10. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
11. Dress like a dandy.
12. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. God of love and erotic desire.
26. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
27. Leave a camp.
29. Unknown god.
30. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
31. Informal terms for money.
33. Depressing in character or appearance.
36. Being deepest within the self.
37. An oral beta blocker (trade name Tenormin) used in treating hypertension and angina.
38. Quality of coming late or later in time.
40. Excessive desire to eat.
41. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
43. Of or relating to neuroglia.
46. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
47. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
52. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
55. A reminder of past events.
57. A master's degree in business.
58. An informal term for a father.
60. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
65. A spirit believed to inhabit an object or preside over a place (especially in ancient Roman religion).
68. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
70. A ray of moonlight.
71. Dress like a dandy.
74. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
75. Turn white.
78. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
79. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary).
80. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
81. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
83. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
84. In operation or operational.
85. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
86. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
88. Related to or located at the back.
89. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
91. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
93. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
97. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
99. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.