1. An impudent or insolent rejoinder.
5. A fraudulent business scheme.
9. Moderate in type or degree or effect or force.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
17. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
18. The content of cognition.
19. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
20. In the shape of a coil.
22. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
24. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
25. Large long-armed ape of Borneo and Sumatra having arboreal habits.
26. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
28. State in northeastern India.
30. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
31. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
34. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
37. A fibrous amphibole.
42. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
43. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
45. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
48. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
49. The month following August and preceding October.
51. Heal or recover.
52. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
54. A primeval personification of air and breath.
55. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
58. Having the head uncovered.
60. A unit of length equal to 3 feet.
61. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
64. A period of time spent sleeping.
65. Not at all or in no way.
66. A nation in northern North America.
67. (Japanese) A form of chess played on a board of 81 squares.
68. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
69. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
71. Common black European thrush.
72. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
73. An Asian republic in the Middle East at the east end of the Mediterranean.
77. Any plant of the genus Stevia or the closely related genus Piqueria having glutinous foliage and white or purplish flowers.
81. (used of certain religious orders) Barefoot or wearing only sandals.
84. The leader of an Arab village or family.
86. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
90. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
91. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
94. One-hundredth of a right angle.
96. The cry made by sheep.
97. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
98. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
99. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
100. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
101. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
102. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
103. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
104. A young woman making her debut into society.
105. A bachelor's degree in religion.
1. A district in southwestern Manhattan noted for its shops and restaurants and galleries and artist's lofts.
2. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
3. A deep bow.
4. A stiff protective garment worn by hockey players or a catcher in baseball to protect the shins.
5. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
6. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
7. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
8. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
9. Used in combination to denote the middle.
10. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
11. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
12. Harmed or injured or spoiled.
13. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
14. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
15. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
21. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
23. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
27. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
29. A square dance figure.
32. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. Dependent on chance.
36. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
38. (law) A courtroom conference between the lawyers and the judge in a trial that is held out of the jury's hearing.
39. Large shaggy-haired toothless anteater with long tongue and powerful claws.
40. Too old to be useful.
41. Plaything consisting of a pile of sand or a box filled with sand for children to play in.
44. A radioactive transuranic element.
46. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
47. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
50. Involving two dimensions.
53. A public promotion of some product or service.
56. Of or relating to Flanders or its people or language or culture.
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
59. An exhibition of cowboy skills.
62. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
63. A bachelor's degree in science.
68. Norse chieftan who became the first duke of Normandy (860-931).
70. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
71. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
74. Being five more than one hundred.
75. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
76. An expression of greeting.
78. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
79. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
80. Jordan's port.
82. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
83. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
85. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
87. In bed.
88. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
89. Material used to daub walls.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
95. A light touch or stroke.