1. Of southern Europe.
4. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
12. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
16. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
17. Hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
20. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
21. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
22. Joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces.
23. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
24. An endorsement.
26. The first beta blocker (trade name Inderal) used in treating hypertension and angina pectoris and essential tremor.
29. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
31. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
33. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
34. (Old Testament) King of Judah who abolished idolatry (715-687 BC).
38. A state in the eastern United States.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
51. (British) Your grandmother.
52. United States parliamentary authority and author (in 1876) of Robert's Rules of Order (1837-1923).
53. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
54. (Greek mythology) God of love.
59. A cylindrical tower used for storing silage.
60. Socially disoriented.
61. Any of several ornamental shrubs with shiny mostly evergreen leaves and clusters of small bell-shaped flowers.
62. A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path.
64. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
65. English Pre-Raphaelite painter (1829-1896).
66. A written agreement (or property or money) delivered to a third party or put in trust by one party to a contract to be returned after fulfillment of some condition.
68. A radioactive transuranic element.
70. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
71. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
74. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
77. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
80. A thin plate or layer (especially of bone or mineral).
86. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
88. Fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses.
89. (informal) Of the highest quality.
90. Closed with a lace.
91. A city in northern India.
93. Considerate and solicitous care.
94. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
95. Any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate.
96. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
97. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
1. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
2. A branch of the Tai languages.
3. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
6. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
7. European freshwater fish resembling the roach.
8. An oil port in southern Iraq.
9. Of or relating to or involving an area.
10. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
11. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
12. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
13. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
14. A lake in northwestern Russia.
15. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
25. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
27. A doctor's degree in education.
28. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
30. Being one more than one hundred.
32. A decree that prohibits something.
35. Outstanding United States athlete (1914-1956).
36. Biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root.
37. Superclass of eel-shaped chordates lacking jaws and pelvic fins.
39. A practitioner of voodoo.
40. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
41. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
43. Devoted to pleasure.
44. (computer science) The code that identifies where a piece of information is stored.
46. Of or relating to or consisting of enol.
47. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
48. Impressive in scale.
49. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
50. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
55. Of a light brownish color.
56. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
57. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
58. Type genus of the family Aplysiidae.
63. Negation of a word or group of words.
67. (India) Usually in combination.
69. Noisy quarrel.
72. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
73. A diacritical mark (~) placed over the letter n in Spanish to indicate a palatal nasal sound or over a vowel in Portuguese to indicate nasalization.
75. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
76. United States writer noted for his stories about life during the California gold rush (1836-1902).
77. The force of workers available.
78. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
79. In bed.
81. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
82. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
83. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
84. A British imperial capacity unit (liquid or dry) equal to 5 fluid ounces or 142.066 cubic centimeters.
85. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
87. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
88. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
92. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.