1. An emergency procedure consisting of external cardiac massage and artificial respiration.
4. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
9. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
13. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
16. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
17. A synthetic silklike fabric.
18. 100 chon equal 1 won.
19. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
20. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
21. The weather in some location averaged over some long period of time.
23. Leaf fibers of the raffia palm tree.
25. A city in east central Texas.
27. Generalized edema with accumulation of serum in subcutaneous connective tissue.
29. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
30. Oral antiarrhythmic medication (trade name Tambocor) used as a last resort in treating arrhythmias.
32. Same in identity.
35. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
37. Type genus of the family Cinclidae.
41. Take away the weapons from.
43. A United Nations agency to promote trade by increasing the exchange stability of the major currencies.
46. The sister of your father or mother.
47. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
48. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
49. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
51. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
52. Cornmeal boiled in water.
54. Of or relating to or near the nares.
57. The fatty flesh of eel.
58. English essayist (1775-1834).
62. An organization of military naval forces.
63. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
64. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
65. Of or relating to the urethra.
66. Being nine more than forty.
67. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
68. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
69. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
76. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
77. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
78. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
86. In bed.
88. A linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing.
91. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
92. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
93. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
94. A fraudulent business scheme.
95. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
96. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
97. Distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers.
98. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
99. The force of workers available.
100. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
1. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
4. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
5. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
6. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
7. Hairdressing consisting of a perfumed oil or ointment.
8. Squash bugs.
9. Sour or bitter in taste.
10. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
11. Type genus of the Coraciidae.
12. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
13. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
14. A disorderly outburst or tumult.
15. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
22. Russian physicist (1895-1971).
24. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
26. A European river.
28. Of or relating to or near the coccyx.
31. In operation or operational.
33. Shaped like a ring.
34. Imposing in size or bulk or solidity.
36. Of a vivid red to reddish-orange color.
38. Yellow carotenoid pigments in plants and animal fats and egg yolks.
39. Not necessary.
40. Having rugged physical strength.
42. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
44. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
45. Accumulation in the blood of nitrogen-bearing waste products (urea) that are usually excreted in the urine.
50. Ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside).
53. An island in the West Indies.
55. Moving quickly and lightly.
56. A rich black loam of India.
59. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
60. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
61. Italian painter and art historian (1511-1574).
70. (comparative of `near') Being the one of two that is less distant in space.
71. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
72. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
74. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
75. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
79. The sixth month of the civil year.
80. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
81. The emotion of hate.
82. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
83. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
84. Any competition.
85. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
87. (informal) Roused to anger.
89. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
90. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.