1. An audiotape recording of sound.
4. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
8. A black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink.
12. An inhabitant of Lappland.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. A member of the Pueblo people living in western New Mexico.
18. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
19. A small island.
20. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Nalfon) used in the treatment of arthritis and other painful inflammatory disorders.
22. (used of a horse or related animal) Born.
24. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
25. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
26. A member of an Algonquian people who lived west of Lake Superior.
29. Of an imaginary flower that never fades.
32. United States businessman who pioneered in radio and television broadcasting (1891-1971).
34. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
36. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. Any substance that can be metabolized by an organism to give energy and build tissue.
42. Reconnaissance (by shortening).
46. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
51. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
52. A large round wicker basket (used on farms).
54. Censure severely or angrily.
57. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. A huge destructive wave (especially one caused by an earthquake).
60. A resident of Iowa.
61. Practice intended to polish performance or refresh the memory.
62. Try to manage without help.
63. Make editorial changes (in a text).
64. God of the Underworld.
65. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
68. A Mid-Atlantic state.
70. National capital of Solomon Islands.
73. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
75. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
78. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
79. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
80. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
83. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
86. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
90. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
92. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
94. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
95. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
96. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
98. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
99. A master's degree in fine arts.
100. Give over.
101. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
102. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
103. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
104. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
1. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
4. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
5. The occurrence of surplus liquid (as water) exceeding the limit or capacity.
6. An associate degree in nursing.
7. (botany) Divided into two lobes.
8. United States dancer and choreographer who collaborated with Ruth Saint Denis (1891-1972).
9. A port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean.
10. United States chemist who discovered deuterium (1893-1981).
11. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
12. Sweetened beverage of lime juice and water.
13. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
14. A hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair.
15. Type genus of the Percidae.
21. All the animal life in a particular region.
23. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
27. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
28. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
30. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
31. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
33. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
35. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
39. Fast-growing herbaceous evergreen tree of South America having a broad trunk with high water content and dark green oval leaves.
40. Affording unobstructed entrance and exit.
41. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
43. Tiny lobster-like crustaceans usually boiled briefly.
44. An oleoresin used in varnishes and ointments.
45. Having few if any teeth.
47. Watery fluid of the blood that resembles plasma but contains fibrinogen.
48. (Norse mythology) One of a race of giants often in conflict with the Aesir.
49. Given or having a specified name.
50. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
53. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
55. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
56. Having the same standing before the law.
59. Small branch or division of a branch.
66. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
67. A rudaceous rock consisting of sharp fragments embedded in clay or sand.
68. United States dancer and choreographer who collaborated with Ruth Saint Denis (1891-1972).
69. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
71. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
74. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
76. Having winglike extensions.
77. Treated with oil.
81. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
82. The specified day of the month.
84. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
85. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
87. The highest level or degree attainable.
88. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
89. The sixth month of the civil year.
91. An informal term for a father.
93. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
94. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
97. A bachelor's degree in religion.