1. Black tropical American cuckoo.
4. Back and sides of a hog salted and dried or smoked.
9. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
13. A branch of the Tai languages.
16. An affirmative.
17. Lower in esteem.
18. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
19. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
20. Inability to walk.
22. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
23. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
24. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
25. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
26. Monoamine oxidase inhibitor (trade name Nardil) used to treat clinical depression.
28. A telegram sent abroad.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
32. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
33. (informal) Of the highest quality.
34. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
36. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
39. Being or given to servile imitation.
43. A French abbot.
47. A shade of brown with a tinge of red.
49. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
50. Photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication.
53. The third day of the week.
54. Savory jelly based on fish or meat stock used as a mold for meats or vegetables.
55. Clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
56. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
57. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
58. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
63. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
65. Deprive of certain characteristics.
67. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
69. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
71. An associate degree in nursing.
72. The residue that remains when something is burned.
74. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
75. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
76. One million periods per second.
79. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
81. Largest known toad species.
83. Not easy.
86. Attractiveness to the opposite sex.
88. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
91. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
94. An often persistent bodily disorder or disease.
95. Of an instrument of certain death.
97. The cry made by sheep.
98. Being the only one.
99. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
101. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
102. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
103. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
104. (biology) Shed at an early stage of development.
105. The men who man a ship or aircraft.
106. Noisy talk.
1. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
2. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
3. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
4. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
7. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
8. (comparative of `near') Being the one of two that is less distant in space.
9. The lean flesh of a saltwater fish found it warm waters (especially Hawaii).
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
12. The dead body of an animal especially one slaughtered and dressed for food.
13. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
14. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
15. Look at with amorous intentions.
21. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
27. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
29. Common house and field crickets.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. Feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious.
37. A gun that propels a projectile by compressed air.
38. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
40. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
41. United States film actress (born in Germany) who made many films with Josef von Sternberg and later was a successful cabaret star (1901-1992).
42. The wanton killing of many people.
44. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
45. 1/10 gram.
46. Toward the inside of the cheek.
48. (Judaism) A Jewish holy day commemorating their deliverance from massacre by Haman.
51. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
52. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
59. The largest and southernmost island in the Marianas.
61. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
64. Pygmy marmosets.
66. Informal terms for a mother.
68. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
70. A person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud.
71. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
73. An ancient musical horn made from the horn of a ram.
74. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
77. Long-legged spotted cat of Africa and southwestern Asia having nonretractile claws.
78. Not in action or at work.
80. Showing signs of wear and tear.
82. A storyteller in West Africa.
84. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
85. Aroused to impatience or anger.
87. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
89. Type genus of the Anatidae.
90. Of or relating to near the ear.
92. Avatar of Vishnu.
93. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property.
96. Less than normal in degree or intensity or amount.
100. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.