1. Wild and domestic cattle.
4. (boxing) A blow with the fist.
8. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
12. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
16. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
17. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
18. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
19. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
20. A systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols.
22. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
23. (Irish) The sea personified.
24. Anchovy pear tree.
25. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
28. The range of the eye.
30. An associate degree in nursing.
33. The act of moving along swiftly (as before a gale).
38. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
40. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
42. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
44. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
45. Primarily temporal sense.
47. Dwarf shrub.
48. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
49. A festival featuring African-American culture.
51. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
53. Transient cessation of respiration.
54. The act of scanning.
55. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
56. The basic unit of money in Romania.
57. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
59. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
63. In or of the present month.
65. A benign epithelial tumor of glandular origin.
69. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
70. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
72. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
73. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
81. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
85. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
86. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
87. Common house and field crickets.
90. Someone who cuts and delivers ice.
92. God of love and erotic desire.
93. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
94. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
96. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
97. Catch sight of.
98. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
99. Used of the language of the deaf.
100. The chance to speak.
1. Water accumulated in the bilge of a ship.
2. The organ that bears the ovules of a flower.
3. A fluid product of inflammation.
4. Practice intended to polish performance or refresh the memory.
5. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
6. The act of fighting.
7. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
8. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
9. Chief port of Yemen.
10. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
11. Red Asian weaverbirds often kept as cage birds.
12. Being nine more than ninety.
13. A telephone connection.
14. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
15. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
21. A region of southwestern France.
26. Moths whose larvae are tobacco hornworms or tomato hornworms.
27. Hardy evergreen dioecious shrubs and small trees from Japan.
29. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
31. Of time long past.
32. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
34. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
35. Give a promotion to.
36. A B vitamin that prevents beriberi.
37. Identification mark on the ear of a domestic animal.
39. Battle in the American Revolutionary War.
41. A person who is being chased.
43. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
46. A person who is abnormally small.
50. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
52. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
58. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
60. Before noon.
61. The 18th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
62. Showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience.
64. Naked-tailed armadillo of tropical South America.
65. Practice intended to polish performance or refresh the memory.
66. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
67. Tag the base runner to get him out.
68. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
71. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
74. The opening of a subject to public discussion and debate.
75. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
76. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
77. A large number or amount.
78. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
79. Jordan's port.
80. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
82. Type genus of the Anatidae.
83. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
84. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
88. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
89. A doctor's degree in education.
91. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
95. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
96. A tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production.